PART 2

Luke's girlfriend - saffron

Michael's girlfriend - Bethany

Ash's girlfriend - Alexis

Calum's girlfriend - Allie

Calum's best friend - Lailla

Michael's best friend - Kianna

PART 2

WHERE THINGS GOT WEIRD

Micheal's POV:

there was this thing going through my mind and i didnt like it. at all. but it happened. what it was is i had/have feelings for my best friend kianna, as well as having feelings fir my girlfriend Bethany, like what is this world. obvs my girlfriend is the best girl in the world but kianna's eyes, and her hugs and i cant decide. ugh this is so hard.

as i was walking round in circles around the fountain in the garden, Bethany snuck up behind me and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"hey babe! whats on your mind? are you okay? your shaking your head and going in circles? do you need a doctor?!" she asked me.

"no no, im fine, just thinking about what could happen this summer" i said to her kissing her lips softly.

"well, were all going out for a meal, so come get ready with me!" she said, grabbing my sweaty hand from thinking and running towards the closet, dragging me along.

Bethany's POV:

'what to wear what to wear' thats all that was running through my mind in my mind. i really wanted to stand out and impress micheal because he keeps looking at kianna and as much as i love kianna as a friend, as his girlfriend id rather him be looking at me in shock, thinking about how stunning i look. i think he's developing feelings for kianna, and i dont want that to happen, as i love him too much to lose him.

as i was looking through all my clothes in struggle and making lots of sulks and noises, micheal looked at me and giggled a little.

"whats with all the struggling noises babes?" he asked.

"i just wanna look my best for you sweetie" i said, hugging him.

"you always look good, why do u want to make it special?" he said, kissing the top of my head, rubbing my waist.

"but if i tell you why you'll hate me. and break up with me."

he looked shocked.

"me? hate you? break up with you? never!" he said, asking me to say.

"fine," i said in the end,

"i feel like you dont wanna be with me anymore an-"

"whys that?" he interrupted.

"ill tell you why. because you keep looking and staring at kianna and i feel like you wanna be with her more than me." i said, starting to cry.

"babe, i needed to tell you this. i DID have feelings for kianna, thats what i was thinking about this morning. not any more. i realised your the only one i wanna be with thats all. no kianna!" he said as he kissed me.

Kianna's POV:

i overheard him saying "no kianna" and i stopped silently. and walked away into my bedroom to go to Lailla. I was crying and Lailla came to me and gave a friendly hug.

"whats up?" she asked

"nothing im fine" i replied.

"Kianna, honey. as your friend you need to tell me whats wrong, i hate seeing you upset! spill it!" she said to me.

"i overheard micheal saying 'no kianna' and ugh, i dont wanna feel this certain way about him anymore. i dont even want to be his friend Lail." i said, whipping my tears away.

"baby, im so sorry. hey, i just got netflix on our TV. how bout some american horror story?" she asked me.

"you know me too well, more than i know myself, thankyou." i said, holding her tightly.

Lailla's POV:

once me and kianna stopped watching AHS, i went to talk to calum, being hes my best friend, and told him what kianna had told me in exact words. as j told him he gasped in shock.

"calum? say that? oh my god! i dont think he would ever say that, i mean, thats his best friend! its like me doing that to you! wtf" he said to me, hugging me.

"ill sort it out, thanks for coming to me Lailla, ill go talk to him." he said, and ran off to the garden to go talk to micheal.

Calum's POV:

micheal was standing , looking down at his reflection in the pool. i went over and tapped his shoulder.

"hey, wanna go sit down on the bench and talk?" i said to him.

"um, sure" he said, walking towards the bench with me and sitting down.

"kianna said something to Lailla and as soon as she told her she came straight to me and i need to talk to you about it." i said to him.

"what did kianna say? is she okay?"

"well, she over heard you saying something."

"what exactly?" he asked me.

"well, you said 'no kianna!', why?"

"oh my god, she thought something else!" he said, getting up. and running towards the door to go talk to Kianna.

Kianna's POV:

I heard footsteps, bashing against the floor, then panting, and a knock on the door. i opened it- it was micheal!

"may i come in?" he said to me.

"um, sure." i said and shut the door after he came in.

"look when i said 'no kianna' i didnt mean i dont wanna be your friend." he said.

"what did you mean then?" i asked.

"bethany thought i had feelings for you, but if corse i dont your my best friend and shes my girlfriend and i cant leave her for you. but i said i wouldnt look at you like i look at her and i agreed and said 'no kianna', im sorry you thought it differently." he said

"dont worry, i totally understand now" i said rubbing his hand.

"well, bye now!" i said and lead him out and closed the door at him. that was sorted.

END OF PART

sorry it was really long and boring omg but yeah, thats part 2! i hope you enjoyed it💅