🥊My Unhaunted Life🧑🏼

I wouldn't say I like being bullied...I've just gotten used to being bullied.

Hi, I'm Evan and I'm an 18 year old freshman...in high school. Now your probably wondering "how are you 18 and only a freshman?" Well you see I'm not your stereotypical nerd.

I'm not smart, but I do well on homework just not test.
I don't wear boxers, I love cartoon briefs and TW's.
And I'm skinny and weak...but...yeah all nerd just bad at tests.

I think my problem is the amount of bullying that endure on a daily basis.

Like this morning...

Jordan: How does this smell geek!?

We see a scene of an older stronger and totally more attractive jock having Evan in a reverse headlock so that Evan's nose is directly inside Jordan's smelly unwashed pit.

Jordan: Does it smell good, dork, answer me!!

Evan:It smells like you haven't washed in weeks! Please let me go!

Evan tried to be discreet but he low key enjoys the humiliation that Jordan puts him through.

Jordan: Say you love it!
Evan:No!
Jordan: Okay you ask for it!

Jordan reaches over Evan's head and grabs ahold of Evan's left nipple and twist with a purpose.

Jordan: Purple Nurple!!
Evan: OWwwWW...Please sir stop!!

Evan didn't know why those slipped out of his mouth...probably from all the porn he watches, he was hoping Jordan didn't hear...

Jordan: What did you say Dork!?

...or maybe he did...

Jordan: I knew you liked being bullied you little bitch!!

Jordan gave another hard twist on Evan's sore nipple and pushed him to the floor.

Evan fell to the floor with his towel still wrapped around his waist.

Jordan: Don't know why you have your towel on if you need to take a shower...geek.

Jordan reached down and grabbed ahold of Evan's towel.

Evan: No Jor-

And before Evan could finish saying Jordan's name, Jordan had already done what he intended to do. Expose Evan to all the onlookers of his naked body...but instead found....

Jordan: Tighty Whities!!! Omg! Dude I thought we stopped wearing those in 8th grade or if your normal 6th!! Haha haha

(Group of boys laughing)

*See Jordan was a senior and the same age as Evan, in fact Jordan and Evan were once friends, but ever since Evan kept getting held back they grew more and more apart. Until Jordan became Evan's personal bully of last year.*

Jordan: You know what this calls for...
Evan:No!
Jordan: Oh yeah...WEDGIE!!!

Jordan hiked up Evan's TW's all the way to his mid back and even then some. Evan couldn't decide where the pain was worse, his balls or his asshole, he decided it was a combination of both.

(Group of boys laughing)

Jordan: And this boys is why you make sure not to be a loser like Evan, or you become a bully magnet...right Evan?

Evan didn't want to give the satisfaction of answering Jordan in front of the group of boys but decided it probably meant closer to him letting down his undies. So with gritted teeth...

Evan: Right...Jordan
Jordan: (YANK) No no not Jordan, what did you say before?
Evan:What?
Jordan:(YANK EVEN HARDER)
Evan: OWIE!!
Jordan: Starts with a "s"?
Evan: Yes....sss..sir

(Group of boys laughing)

Jordan with all his strength pulled Evan TW's past his neck and over his head.

Jordan: Good boy

As Jordan exits the boys locker room he pats Evan's ass, and leaves.