The wiggles

Paiges p.o.v
The wiggles came and they start to set up the camera when they get lost in the woods and they find my daddy, Steve Irwin.
After they shoot the scene***
"So Guys here we have Paige and her job is to feed the hungry and dangerous tigers. And she's only three years old" Anthony, the blue wiggle my favourite wiggle says as he held up three fingers when he said '3 years old'. "So lets go Paige" Anthony says and we get up. We go in the tigers thing. I get out a piece of meat and wave it in my hand. People crowded me. I was acting like my daddy like dodging his jumps and when the tiger jumps I let the meat go. I can hear my family saying. "Go Paige" or "you got it Paige". I finished my act and went to Bindi. My best friend/ best sister. She cares for me a lot. "You did great Paige" she says and hugs me. "Thank you"I said. The next scene is where we are with Dorathy The Dinosaur and we dress up like butterflies. But I'm not doing it. I'll be doing a Crocodile show with him. Because he thinks I'm brave. Yay. I love my family. My daddy is my hero and I want to be like my daddy when I grow up. He's my everything. I can play guitar and I like to sing and I'm also an actor. I run a host show. Yeah. Big stuff. 

********************************
Did u like it. I hope u liked it. So I'm going to write a chapter where they had a baby brother (I know they didn't at this time but its interesting) and Paige sings a song that she wrote ( the song is called "Two Again" it's really good.) and yeah so.