chapter 1

your p.o.v 

              I was walking into the apartments and noticed it seemed kinda quiet. I walk over to Mr.Addisons door and knock. I look down and see him peep out from his mail slot like usual. "well if it isn't young (y/n), nice to see you back from visiting your mother." he says. "thanks, i've kinda missed it here. always nice to be home." i say. "well it's good to have you back, now please excuse me so i can take care of some very important things." and with that he closes the mail slot. i shrug and head over to the elevator, i press the button for the second floor and wait. i make it to my floor and and head to my door which is apartment 203.  i head in and start to unpack all my things and try to relax after seeing my mother. 

sal's p.o.v 

       me and larry walked over to Mr.addisons door to get some tea for our parents. i knocked on the door and said, "addison tea please." after a moment he opens his mail slot and hands us some tea. "oh larry , (y/n) is back home. he is currently in his apartment unpacking and resting i believe." mr.addison says. "awesome, i'll drop this tea off and go see him." larry says. we walk away from the door and head to the elevator. "who is (y/n)?" i ask. "(y/n) lives in apartment 203. me and him basically grew up together, then his family started having issues and things got rough. he left for a week to visit his mother, man i can't wait to catch him up on everything that has happened." larry says. we drop the tea off and head to the 2nd floor, we get there and knock on his door. after a few minutes we hear a groan and heavy footsteps coming towards the door. suddenly the door is opened by a tall guy with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. i just stand there and look at him as him and larry do some handshake. they suddenly turn and look at me, i jump and get a bit flustered, luckily my mask hides my face. "nice to meet you sal, i'm (y/n)." he says and holds his hand out. i take his hand and shake it, his hands are really soft. "thanks?" he says. I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!! "sorry...i didn't mean to...say that out loud.." i say blushing really hard underneath my mask. "its cool, i like your mask by the way." he says. "it's a prosthetic.." i say. "oh..i'm sorry." he says. "its fine." i say. we all sit on his couch and relax for abit ,learning more about him. i learned that he lives alone cause he lost his father along time ago and his mother is currently in rehab, he just got back from out of town from visiting her. i tell him about myself as well and that i live with my father and lost my mother along time ago, and how i messed up my face. we got along well and actually had a wonderful time, after we told him about the whole murder thing...hopefully nothing else happens after this.