Chapter 3

ZEUS’S POV

Look at him standing there so smug as if he owns the world. I detest him. He is the only one who has ever dared to challenge me. They say that he is the only one whose beauty is as extraordinary as my own. He has no right to be here. I mean sure we crashed his last get-together but whatever. And look he brought his little crew. They shouldn’t be here, this is our land and they aren’t allowed on it. I should have them all killed…..but where’s the fun in that?

“Hello kitty” I stated. He growled at me, I just love how I’m able to get under his skin with simple words. 

“hello Birdy” he replied with a smirk. I hissed at him and threw him a death glare. “We thought that we’d come and help you party. It has been too long since our last…..encounter.” he continued, smirk still in place. My crew was now standing behind me with Bree standing directly in front of his girlfriend, I think, and Jace my best friend on my other side, in front of his right hand man.

“Why do you say that? Did you miss me? I’m touched” I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes at me then looked me dead in the eye.

“You wish. But that’s not what we are here for.” He stated crossing his well toned arms over his broad chest.

“Then what are you here for kitty?” I interrupted

“Well, Birdy, last time we met we were in a…discussion about who the better race is; until we were interrupted. So how about we prove who the better race is, while I still have time to waste?”

“Now why would we need to prove that? We all know that my people and I are the best. You and your…race as you call it are nothing in comparison” I smirked. My ‘crew’ cheered behind me. His crew growled and rolled their ugly eyes. I don’t know why, it is true.

“Yeah that’s your thing isn’t it… you’re all talk, no action. Hasn’t this been the argument for over 300 millenniums? So how about we prove it right here, right now no adults and no guards; Just my crew versus yours.”

“Well let me see” I turned to my crew “What do you say guys? You up for a fight?” I called out. They all cheered ‘yeah’ “Well Corson you heard for yourself”

We glared at each other - Each waiting for the other to throw the first punch, daring each other with our eyes. I blew him a kiss and smirked just to taunt him a bit more. His face changed from daring, to confused to angry. He brought his fist back and swung it forward aiming straight for my eye. Luckily I have awesome reflexes and I caught his fist before he could hit my beautiful face. I felt an electric shock run through my hand and I was suddenly unable to move my hand from over his fist. I felt more electric shocks as our hands stayed connected. I looked him straight in the eyes as he stared into mine with anger clouding his blue orbs. He must have felt it too. I withdrew my hand, shaking it to try and get rid of the shocks. It must be from the impact of his fist hitting my hand so hard. I was about to call out to my crew to start fighting when suddenly two other people appeared. Oh no; our fathers’ right hand men. 

“Zeus.” Lee, my dad’s right hand started

“Sean” his dad’s right hand said 

“Your father is looking for you” they said at the same time. I cursed under my breath. Shit Im in trouble now.

“You better get off of this land right now and go home before your father has your head for dinner.” His dad’s secretary said. I laughed lightly at him.

“You, sir are no better. You better head home immediately.” It was his turn to laugh. I stepped forward about to wipe that grin off his face, he looked at me and took a step towards me when suddenly they stepped between us.