1

broly x married reader

broly and you been married for a few years now and you went to do something for him to thank him for everything just when you were about to go out for food you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your hips and pull you closes.

you looked up to see broly holding you close as if he was going to lose you. "broly are you okay" you asked a bit worry broly just hold you with his face on your shoulder.

"broly plz talk to me" you were starting to get more worry. "dont leave me (y/n) i dont want to be alone..." you looked at him and smiled softly "i would never leave you broly your my big teddy bear that i love so much" this made broly smiled and slowly let you go.

"broly ill be back am going to town to buy more food" broly looked at you and nod "ill be back before sun down" after that you walked you town.

~few hours later~

you were walking home when someone covers your nose and mouth with a rag  you try to get them off you but their were too strong soon you passed out. when you woke up you were tied to a bed.

you try to get free but couldnt you looked around the room scared just then the people who kidnapped you was (e/n) and (ex/n) they smiled down at you. " let me go (e/n)" he just laughed as (ex/n) smirked at you but what scared you the most that (ex/n) was only in boxes.  

you yelled and keep trying to get free but it was no use. (ex/n) walked up to you and slowly start to took your clothes off just then the door was broke door as broly walked in mad.

broly saw (ex/n) (e/n) and you this made broly snap when he saw you tied up broly ki blast them killing both (ex/n) and (e/n) he quickly untied you. you hugged him in tears brolyl hugged back holding you close.

"its alright am here" then he kissed you making you blush but slowly kissed back.