003

08/15/18 - 12:03pm

Jungkook opened his eyes and felt a sharp pain in his head. He got up and sat down at the couch to later realize he was not in his house.
Another sharp pain. He remembered he showed up at Jimin's.

The boy looked over at the small table in front of him to find a note, a glass of water and some Tylenol.

Take these. It's gonna help.
- P. Jimin

"His handwriting is so pretty..." was all Jungkook could think about. He took the pills and looked around.

Jungkook's crush on him sounds a little dumb right about now. But maybe it was the eyesmile, maybe it was the way Jimin's body moved like a feather in the wind when he was dancing, maybe it was that one time Jungkook saw Jimin talking to a girl who was crying in the library, trying to calm her down, maybe it was the way the older walked around campus fast and always with his headphones. Maybe it was everything together.

Jungkook didn't think much about it when he got up and walked out of the house. He checked if he had his keys, called a cab and went straight home.

Jimin woke up with the sound of the door closing.
He turned his low music off and walked out of his room to see an empty couch and a blanket on the ground.
"Aish... not even a thank you. Rich kids." Was all Jimin could think about.

He came back to his room to grab his phone and saw a bunch of notifications.

Hobi Hyung [3:34am]
Jimin, I'm at Yoongi's. Is everything okay? Is Jungkook okay?
I'll stay here for the night, okay?
Please don't let him go home all alone, There's no one there.
Text me when you wake up, Love you.

Park Jimin [12:12pm]
Hi Hyung, just woke up, everything is fine. He slept over but he left before I woke up.
Not even a thank you >:(

Hoseok replied right away.

Hobi Hyung
He left without saying anything? Such a brat... Typical Jungkook.
Either way, thank you Min. I'll be home in a sec!
Yoongi wants cuddles :(

Park Jimin
1. Unnecessary information
2. Gross?
3. Bring some take-out, there's nothing here.

Hobi Hyung
Noted!
(P.S: you are just jealous, ;)

Jimin put his phone aside and turned the TV on, his couch smelling like Jungkook.
He then noticed a black 'thing' on top of the table.

Jungkook's jacket.

Jimin sighed. Now he would have to meet said ungrateful boy again. Not that he wouldn't like to, but he was telling himself he wouldn't.

08/15/18 - 1:17pm

Jimin got scared by the sound of the door's handle turning. Hoseok was home.

- Hi Jiminie! - He said with the brightest smile.

- Hi, Hyung.

- Why are you so down? Cheer up a bit! - He looked at Jimin funny. - I brought Panda Express!

- You got laid today didn't you? - Jimin said while he helped Hoseok open the Yakisoba boxes.

He smirked.

- Was Jungkook too difficult yesterday? He was honestly so annoying at the club, kept arguing with some guys...

- No, he was okay actually... He was nice.

- That's good.

- I asked him if he didn't want to go home because his parents might have been worried and he said no one worried about him. I felt bad, is he okay?

- He doesn't really have parents anymore. I know it's not my place to tell but Jungkook is a rock, he won't tell.

Jimin nodded.

- His mom died when he was 8. Car crash. - Hoseok continued. - Jungkook was in the car with her. That's why he and his dad moved here actually. His dad is always traveling and when he's not, he's high off his ass. Jungkook doesn't really like to be at home.

- Oh. - Jimin's heart clenched more than he expected it to. He knew none of this.

- And don't worry about it, I'll tell his brat ass to say thank you to you.

- 's okay. - Jimin laughed at the nickname Hoseok gave him.

- Now let's feast! - Hoseok laughed.

Jimin's first day of dance class also was Hoseok's first day as an assistant teacher, since he already was in his junior year of college. They were both pretty nervous.
Jimin decided to stay a little bit after class to practice more. Hoseok joined him.

- This move is pretty confusing but if you do this with your hips and relax your shoulders then it's way easier. - Hoseok instructed. - Here, look.

- Aaaah... got it! - Jimin smiled.

They used to do this everyday until it turned into a routine. They also studied together, went out together and eventually became really close friends.

Jimin lived alone. He moved out of his parents house in Busan to go to SNU and major in dance.
Hoseok lived with his parents in Seoul but also wish he'd stop giving them such expense.
So, once, when Jimin randomly complained to Hoseok about his rent being 'too expensive', it gave the older an idea.
Soon enough they were living together. And have been for almost a year now.

- Don't worry about the dishes, Min! - Hoseok shouted from the kitchen.

- Ok! Thank you Hyung! - Jimin said, walking towards the door.

- Where are you going?

- I'm just going to stop by the dance studio to rehearse a bit. We are learning this new choreo in contemporary and I suck at it.

- Aish... Okay. Don't take too long, okay? - Hoseok gave him a worried look. - And don't overwork yourself Jimin. Please.

- Okay Mom! I won't. - Jimin joked. He was very grateful for Hoseok.