#1

This one goes to CoolerTheTrueEmperor

Oc information:

Name: bronze
Gender: female
Age: 419
Personality:
Kind,sweet and innocent/
Rude,stubborn and aggressive.
Likes: drawing and healing people.
Dislikes: rude people,swearing and fights/anything with peace
Bio:???
Specie: nine tailed/sayian
Crush : lord cooler (dbz)
Kink :daddy/baby girl.

Ok now let's start this is a:
Bronze (oc) x lord cooler lemon.
________________________________________________________________________

Bronze POV

I was practising my punches and kicks late at night in the middle of the forest. Me being half sayian made my stubborn AF.
I had used a new move of mine and knocked down seven trees Without me even noticing that I was being watched by red eyes.
I landed safely on the ground and sat down on the grassy field.
Bronze:"Its so beautiful out here"
???:"it sure is but not as beautiful as you my dear"
I got up frightened and got into a fighting pose ready to strike.
Bronze:"who is out there. Show yourself!?"
I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see a purple and white lizard kinda alien standing there with his red eyes on my every move.
Bronze:"w-who are y-you?"
Cooler:"my name is cooler I am the lord of the galaxy and who might you be my dear?"
His red eyes looked into mine and I saw one emotion that send chills thru my body...lust.
Bronze:"i ...I have to go it was nice meeting you my lord"
I flew into the air and took off.when I was sure that I was far away from him as possible I landed.I took in deal breaths and calmed down.
Bronze:"ok I think I'm save"
Cooler:"not so fast my dear.you can't leave without me not knowing your name"
He held me by my waist with his tail.his eyes bore into my soul and it scared me.
Bronze:"my name is bronze"
Cooler:"ah what a beautiful name for a beautiful fox."
I felt my face get hot and I tried to get out of the grip of his tail.
Cooler:"now my dear you will be staying with me for a while. Do you understand little fox.~"
I nodded my head and started shaking. I was surprised to see that he brought me to a ship that wasn't far from us and damn was the ship big (that's what she said)

1 year later

Me and cooler had grown attached to each other .we would fight, laugh and sometimes even sleep in the same bed.
I had grown feelings for lord cooler but I'm scared to tell him how I feel because he might reject me and I will feel broker if that ought to happen.
I was walking around the ship late at night. Bored out of my mind. I felt a presence behind me immediately knowing that it is cooler.
Bronze:"do you need something my lord?"
Cooler:"what are you doing up in the middle of the night?"
I turned to him with a look that said 'what are you also doing up'
Bronze:"do I need to answer?"
Cooler chuckled at me and the same glint that I saw a year ago is in his eyes.
Bronze:"my l-lord. Are you alright?"
No answer .he grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to his room.
Cooler:"now listen to me right now and I'm not going to repeat myself got it baby...girl~"
He said near my ear turning me on .I felt my face become warmer. He pulled on my hair waiting for my answer.
Cooler:"got it baby girl"
Bronze:"y-yes d-daddy."
He smirked at me and liked my neck.
Cooler:"I want you to moan my name and if you refuse I will punish you ."
My eyes widen in fear.I shook my head no
Bronze:"plz I don't want to do this"
He pulled on my hair again but harder this time.
Cooler:"also I only want to hear you moan and scream my name .if I hear anything else besides that I will not go easy on you."
He kissed my with lust and love.I kept trying to push him away from me.
Bronze:"why are you doing this?"
Cooler glared at me and grabbed my arms and held them above my head pinning me to the bed.
Cooler:"because I love you damn it .I have been in love with you since I first saw you .I kept trying to show you how I feel but you ignored me or didn't understand.!!!"
I looked at him shocked and saw tears fall from his eyes.(is cooler turning ooc!!!)
I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me.
Bronze:"I love you too my lord"
I sat up and kissed his lips . our kiss soon turned into a make out session. It got heated very fast. I felt something poking my clothed area. I stopped kissing him and looked down which I now regret.I saw his D . it was huge and I mean really huge.
bronze:"how will that fit!"
He chuckled and kissed me .
Cooler:"I'll make it fit"
He started taking off all my clothes and he did it slowly making my whine. He chuckled again and the moment my clothes were off he put a finger in me moving it in and out.I moaned his name over and over.the more I moaned his name he started to add more fingers in me .soon  he had four fingers in me.
Bronze:"c-cooler....plz just fuck me already."
Cooler:"beg for me baby girl"
I whined when he stopped and pulled his fingers out of me.
Bronze:"plz d-daddy .fuck this naughty girl of yours till she can't walk for weeks.plz daddy~"
Cooler laid me down on the bed again and lined himself at my entrance .he looked at me to see if I was ready. I nodded my head.he soon entered me and I screamed in pain and pleasure.
Cooler waited for me to get used to his size which only took two minutes .being a sayian really comes in handy sometimes.
Cooler:"can I move now?"
I nodded and he soon rammed into me really fast.
Bronze:"c-cooler!"
Hearing my moan made him go into an inhuman speed.
Bronze:"c-cooler I'm c-close"
Cooler:"me t-too"
It took us a few minutes before we came together.we moaned  for the last time and cooler fell onto me.
Cooler:"heh let's go take a shower together"
I nodded my head. We made our way to the shower and you could hear moans again.
.
.
.
Yep we had sex in the shower.

I'm done.I hope my sister likes it I worked really hard on it and I have been writing it for two and a half hours.
1144words.