a quick pick me up

i cannot fathom the thought of you not knowing how gorgeous you are. the galaxies bow down to you and you fail to acknowledge the light you emit and grace this earth with has the ability to blind. you're feeling down, and that's okay, but today, right now, i want to let you know how much you mean to me.

you've never failed to put a smile on my face or cloud my mind with the thought of sunshine when you're around. you make me warm when im cold and numb; caressing me and wrapping me in the home i call your heart. you're able to turn something tragic into a piece of art, how you do that i'll never question because only you could ever attain the power to do such a thing. how is it that you have the world at your fingertips and the entire universe cradled in your palms? i live for the way you make me feel, so don't ever tell me that you're unable of causing someone to fall in love when you've already cause me to trip over and over. you're untouchable; this is why it's impossible for something so ordinary on this earth to bare you. and me, im undeserving of you; a goddess that graces this place with such ease (you may not think it so easy, but damn, you make it look effortless). i try my hardest to keep track of the times you've blown me away, but the amount is abundant; this is why im covered in the next seasons smells (you've blown me so far). may you ever need a hand to pull you from the deepest pits of thought, i'll lend a weak hand to grasp and support that of an unrelenting, strong, powerful force that i'm surprised has fallen so far; you bring yourself back to surface with such ease. but i pray you don't fall too deep next time.

— i love you.

hey y'all i wrote this for my irl friend
since she's going through some things
& i cannot seem to get her off my mind
but nonetheless, i hope this is a reminder
to all if you that you mean a lot to people
and you shouldn't give up, even if the goin
gets tough, this too will pass and you'll come
our stronger and more powerful than you've ever been. & remember that you're loved. <33