Compulsion

**Please enjoy the video by Nine Inch Nails, "Closer", warning it is the explicit version.**

Compulsion

Shots of adrenaline pumped through my veins with each step I took towards the center of the darkened platform. There was a dim glow coming from the bright overhead lights seeping through the folds of the heavy curtains blocking me from the view of the main room. I could hear the low murmurs of conversation filtering through the atmosphere from the club's patrons who were seated just a few feet away from where I was standing. No doubt they were anxiously awaiting the final demonstration of the evening.

As my eyes adjusted to the low light surrounding my immediate area, my breath hitched in my throat as I spied two sturdy steel pillars sticking up another raised dais located directly in the center of the stage. Soft leather cuffs where attached to several lengths of chain which in turn, connected to industrial O-rings located on both the upper and lower corners of the columns.

"Strip." The stern command was barked out from somewhere behind me and I spun around on my heels. I nearly swallowed my tongue at the sheer magnificence of Master Nolan's sculpted and very naked chest. The only adornments to those dinner plate size pecs were an array to skillfully done tattoos, and the drool worthy silver bars embedded through his nipples. The beaded ends of the jewelry merrily glittered away under the lights filtering through the curtains. Even his tattoos seemed have a life of their own. They rippled and moved with the man as he shamelessly flexed all those mouthwatering muscles for my viewing pleasure. Damn, Scottie was indeed a lucky, brave boy.

The synapses of my brain started firing once again and eventually my thought processes came back online. I quickly untied the sash holding the fluffy material together and Nolan stepped forward to take the garment from me. He indicated for me to spin around by turning one thick finger in a circular motion. I could feel my cheeks igniting in a fierce blush as I slowly complied with his request.

Nolan walked off to the side of the stage to hang my robe on a hook before returning to my side. "Your Master is going to be rendered speechless when he sets eyes on you, little one. He may not be able to remember his own name much or less what he's supposed to be doing to your enticing little body if yours tonight. This is going to me so much fucking fun. I've been waiting to knock that ice-cold bastard of his pedestal for years." Nolan chuckled darkly and the sound raised my hackles right along with his statement.

Immediately jumping to my man's defense. "I... I thank you for all you've done for me tonight, but I'm not sure I want your involvement anymore if this is some kind of method to play a childish prank my husband. I don't appreciate it at all." I snapped defiantly. I crossed my arms across my chest and my chin jutted out stubbornly.

"Hold on there little hellcat. Whew, sheath those claws, baby boy. Now I see why Mr. Iceman melts every time he lays eyes on you. A timid kitten on the outside, but fierce lion on the inside." Nolan held his hands up in surrender. "All joking aside, let me explain something to you. I'm not here to prank anyone or make light of your situation. I truly want to see both you and Marcus evolve and grow in your relationship together. I truly want you guys to connect deeply in the lifestyle and build upon what you obliviously both need and can only offer each other."

"I'm sure you know your husband better than even knows himself. But Marcus and I have an extensive history. I've tried my best over the years to help him see the world in shades of color, not just black and white. He holds himself to a grueling rigid standard, and expects those around him to reciprocate in the same unfeeling manner. He's only just started to let go some of that glacial stubbornness since he's met and married you. But he still holds the world, and the people around at an arm's length."