🎶💗HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!🎵💓

Happy birthday my kouhai-Chan!~💗💓
Me:Since I'm yandere over Ollie no one can have him but me!!!Mwhahahaha!
Oliver:Nagisa-Tan,you can share.
😔
Me:O-okay kouhai-Chan...
Oliver:Domo Arigato!*hugs Nagie*
Me:Getting on with the post!*ahem*This shall be an OliverXReader chapter that has nothing to do with the main story line using 'Nagisa Satsuki' instead I'll use. Y/n ,also there will be a Len and RinXReader.
So tune in!

N/n. :Nickname
E/c. :Eye color

         ~OliverXReader time~

3rd Person Pov
"G-gyah!W-what are you g-guys doing?!"
"Oliver,can you please sit still?" Asked a familiar voice
"O-okay..."Oliver said confused.
"Good!Now follow along!"Exclaimed another familiar voice,matching the one of a certain Kagamine twin.

~Time skip brought to you by sneaky Y/n-Chan and Rin-Chan~

"You can take off your blindfold off now Oliver."
Oliver nodded and took off his blindfold to reveal to reveal the most beautiful scene his ever seen.
All the tree's were covered in powdery snow forming a circle with shimmering blue lights hanging from the center.
The stars filled the midnight sky like a beautiful painting,cheery instumental Christmas music was playing in the background,and in the center of all this was a gigantic Christmas tree filled with lights,photo's of Oliver and his friends,ornaments,and to top it all off everyone was there.
"Happy birthaday to you,
Happy birthday to you."
Out of no where Len Fukase and Piko came out with a big cake with a message that said 'Happy Birthday Oliver,We love you!'.
Oliver was smiling big as he looked at the scene before him,this could only be the work off people who really cared for him.
"Happy birthday dear Oliver,
Happy birday to you!~"Everyone chorused cheerfully in unison.
"Do you like it Oliver?"Y/n asked with a smile,
" 'Like' it?I LOVE it!"Oliver hugged Y/n and Rin.
"Your just too cute Oliver,"She said with a chuckle.
"Come on 'mate!blow out your candles!"Fukase yelled.
Oliver took in a big breath,blowing out every single light on the cake.
"How does it feel to be 13 years old?"
"The same."Oliver stated bluntly,
Everyone bursted into laughter.

~Another time skip cause I'm lazy~

"Open my present now Ollie!"
"Oh,Okay."
Y/n handed Oliver a navy blue box tied with a bright yellow ribbon,
he wasted no time untieing the bow and ripping through the wrapping paper.
As soon as he saw what was inside his left golden hue got big.
"Thank you so much Y/n!I've wanted this for so long!"His british accent got cuter by the momment.
Y/n giggled,"I knew you'd like it,I've saw you eyeing that hat for 6 months"
Oliver smiled bigger than he has all night and kissed her cheek.
Y/n's cheeks grew as red as a tomato,
"O'kay Sailor boy"She said taking out the hat from the box,putting it on Oliver's head trying to get over the kiss.
"Oh N/n.~You know you like Ollie."Rin smirked ,pocking Y/n's cheek teasingly.
"S-shut up Rin!"
"I like you too Y/n"
"W-wait!What!?"Y/n exclaimed.
"I like you Y/n,No. I actually love you."Oliver kissed Y/n on the lips this time making her e/c go wide,but she soon relaxed into the kiss.
Soon they saw camera lights flashing.
"G-guys!"Y/n whinned.
"Y/n-Chan's first kiss,this is definitely gonna be put in the photo albums!"Miku the leek-tailed diva chirped.
Oliver just laughed awkwardly,
"So Y/n-Chan, will you be my girlfriend?"
"I-I would love to!"
"Woohoo!Nagisa first 2 romantic accomplishments achieved in just  one day!" Meiko shouted happily.
"Damn you guys!"

   ~The end of the Oliver oneshot~

That was my OliverXReader story!
I hope you enjoyed it.~
I do use '~' a lot don't I?