Infront of Sheldons shop

It was 2:30pm and lynx was anxiously awaiting (Y/N's)arrival she was playing ink jump on her phone (her high score was 20) she passed lvl 1 2then 3 she finally got to her high-score and passed it she jumped out of her seat and shouted "yess i finally beat it ". Everyone looked at her like she was some kind of retard so she sat back down and quietly continued her game.
(Y/N) walked up to her and tapped her shoulder and asked what she wanted to do. Taken aback she said  uhh wanna grab some food ??
He said sure were do you wanna eat
Uhh let's go to calamari king said lynx
Isn't that cannibalism (Y/N) asked
Oh yeah she said let's go to the fork knife truck they usually serve really good food but it cost a lot.
Yeah let's go there he said.

They gave (Y/N) the menus and lynx ordered the meat-feast pizza and (Y/N) orders a Hawaiian pizza and a coke for them both.

They finally finished their food and drinks, and decided to go to the movies.they saw IT 2017 lynx was terrified of the clown and dug her face into (Y/N's) shirt every time IT appeared.after the film finished they went back to the plaza and (Y/N) asked lynx if she would be his girlfriend as they had had such a good time together  and she was the only person that payed him attention. She excitedly accepted and asked if she could come to (Y/N's) house.