1- Hide And Seek

Ana's Verse.

"Okay,Theodore. Ella. We're gonna play hide and seek . Mama's going to be counting meaning you guys go hide. "I lightly whispered to my five and three year old as they both giggled at me.                 

  Turning around I placed my hands over my eyes and began to count to ten. I could hear Theodore's chuckle and Ella's little high pitch, but cute laughter fading away as they both took off to hide.                                      

"Nine, ten! Ready or not Mama's coming!" I said loudly with a huge grin on my face as I turned to go find them.                                      

Looking under the sofa I didn't see any of the kids yet. I got up, going towards the stairs as I called out to them.                           

"Oh Theo! Ella!"  I sang softly but teasingly as I continued upwards. "Come out come out wherever you are!"

As I reached the top of the stairs,I looked right then left, but stifled a short chuckle as I heard Ella yelped with a giggle as she struck across the floor, towards the room across the top of the stairs, aka Christian's study.

Oh no...

I immediately took off in that direction, my heart thumping because I know how Christian is about his work. Pushing the door open I am felt with anxiety. 

Licking my lips, I gradually inch into the room, hearing the most gorgeous man's voice ever.

"No. Okay, but I wanted it done yesterday. Why wasn't it done yesterday like I told you, Ros?"

Oh shit. He's agaitated.

Lightly clearing my throat to make my appearance known, he turns around gazing at me.

"Just get it done." He snaps as he pockets his blackberry.

Christian's verse.

When I turned around I saw Anastasia Grey— my beautiful wife in my study. I raised an eyebrow at her as I walked towards her, a little smirk twisting my lips.

"Anastasia." I whisper lightly, tugging her by the waist to me. "What are you doing in my study? Wanting to relive the past?"

She flushes scarlet as she looks at me. "U-uh. No. Um. It's Ella, actually. She ran in here cause we were playing hide and seek. I know you... don't like the kids in here so I had to come in here to get her. " Her voice was a low whisper, her eyes casted down now as she probably felt embarrassed.

"Anastasia. It's alright. " I told her lightly, cupping my hands to her chin as I tilted her face up to look at me. "

"I-it is?"

I nod.

"Say why don't we hunt them down together? Parents verses the kids, hm?" A joking tone sounded through my voice as I thought of seeking my own children.

"Okay!"

-~-

After we got Ella, Ana and I went looking for Theodore. Humming to myself, I kept my eyes open for anything that might tip me off to his whereabouts. 

I caught something in my peripheral  vision. A small teddy bear. The one I gave him when he had been two and couldn't sleep.

Slowly I motioned towards Ana who gives me a nod and a grin. We crept towards the curtains and I flicked the curtains away as Ana quickly grabbed Theodore, tickling him as he gave out a tiny giggle. All of us laughing and swinging one another around.

-~-

Ana's verse

Biting my lip I stand in the kitchen making dinner for my family. It's crazy. Here I am middle 20's and have a family whom I wholeheartedly love. 

Humming I flip the steak over, hearing Ella squeal probably from something my husband has done.

My Husband.. Wow. Can't believe that I am still not use to him being completely mine.

Smiling softly I moved the level of heat down on the steak, stirring the mashed potatoes that will be covered in gravy.

Soon dinner is served and ate by the four of us and now it's time for bed for the kids.

Smiling I pat Theodore's back as I put him to bed, Christian has Ella. He's so gentle with the kids and yes, very very protective of them.

Same protective fifty...

A smile crept to my face as I bent down, kissing Theodore's little head and then I turned around to give Ella a kiss goodnight.

Christian switched over to Theodore. And soon we we're walking to our room.

Shutting the door I sighed throwing myself upon the bed as Christian's phone rung. I looked up at him, wondering who could it be at this possible time.

"Grey." He snaps.

"What?" His voice growling. "When? How did that happen? " His voice is strained. Something terrible must have happened. I sit up on the bed as he tells the person he'll call back in a minute.

Pocketing his phone, Christian comes over to the bed, his grey eyes smoldering with protectiveness.

Whoah... Where did that come from?

"Ana." His voice is low, his eyes on me.

"What is it, Christian?"

"It's Jack Hyde. " He said with a deep rattling breath. Like it was hard to get the words out. " He's out of jail, Ana. "