Chapter 10

It was now about 9pm, and even though I had just seen her, I felt as though I had been apart from her for days; far too long.

I was planning to exercise tonight, maybe at that time I could see her. Hopefully she wouldn't be sleeping, even if she was, it would be the perfect time to see if she was a hard or soft sleeper.

Time flew by quickly and by 1am I was outside with my rope, to conduct my now annual exercise session. As I stopped outside I could see a light emitting from Kristal's bedroom window from where her house was to my left.

Her window was closed, but I could hear music being played from the overhead headphone which she had. She wouldn't hear or notice if I threw pebbles on the window as I've seen countless times in romance movies. Application was different in the real world.

I mentally removed the bracket which held the window secure and also moved the window upwards. A cold wind rushed into the room which indicated to her that the window was now opened.

Her head peered through the window with the headphone not in her hand. She smiled when she saw me standing there.

"If I jump, would you catch me?" She whispered.

Of course I told her mentally. Her bedroom was on the 1st floor of the 2 story home, just two windows to the right of the front entrance door. Her light was the only one on in the house which meant her brother was either sleeping or out, with the latter being the most likely.

Werewolves usually liked to spend their nights out, with nature. Mostly they would stay in human form as giving the beast within the opportunity to come out could lead to grave and detrimental results.

The actual bestial form of a werewolf seldom ever came out, mainly because the individual had little to no control while in this form which meant total destruction and or massacre of anything nearby, not to mention that these beasts incarnate when releases weighed over a ton and was 2 times the size of a family sedan and could kill someone with more or less no effort.

Werewolves, or atleast the human form of such, would have trained for years whether to trial anderror or whatever the case may be to keep the beast inside of them while alsoharnessing a bit of its power while they were in human form so they would beable to defend themselves without having to turn. This little bit of powerwhich they harnessed enabled them to run 100 meters in 5 seconds and put a dentinto solid steel with not much effort. That alone should be a testament of the horror that was incarnated in the bodies of these individuals.

Living testaments of the horror of these beasts were rare. The main tale being that they looked like a supersized Gray wolf that had black fur, bright red evil looking eyes and was on steroids. Pretty interesting definition in my humble opinion but nevertheless I never possessed the curiosity which was needed to lure me to see for myself.

I often however wondered how an encounter between a werewolf in full beast form and a demigod, more so an original, would go down. To my knowledge it had never actually happened, but for something like that to go down would be...... colossal. Tales of the Originals were never actually exaggerated. It was said that they wouldn't even need to lift a finger to hurt or even kill their enemies. But then again, tales of the werewolf was far from normal. It was said that they were immune to the control of a demigod as while in the form, they didn't have much of a brain to control. Which resulted in a formidable foe for even an Original. It would be an interesting clash, but the devastation that would come because of it far outweighed any entertainment or form of marvel that may also come. It may be great to see who would actually be superior, but at the end of it, there might not be anything to be superior to.