𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Summer's POV

I tried going to Taehyung's house to tell him the good news but he wasn't around.

I am excited to see Jungkook! I missed him so much and I can't wait to shower him with hugs.

I can't believe that all this time, he liked me too.

I arrived at the café and ordered something to drink.

He was not around the café so I waited for him.

But hours passed and he didn't show up.

I was about to go home when someone pulled me outside the café.

"Tae? Jungkook didn't show up! He lied to me and—"

"There is no more Jungkook, Summer." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What is he saying?

"Huh? Are you nuts? He told me in his letters that—"

"That was me."

"What?"

"I continued sending you letters after he wrote you those short letters. I was the one who confessed and I sent that letter to make you come here and explain everything to you!" He said.

They kept everything from me?

"But why?" I asked him, trying to hold back my tears.

"You were sad that Jungkook wasn't able to write you letters. And I hate seeing you sad Summer." I didn't say anything.

Is he really my friend? Why didn't he tell me?

"Why do you think they left huh Summer? He's sick and dying! He didn't want to tell you because it will just make you worried. Those short letters? He can't barely write anymore! And those times that he didn't send you letters? He is being hospitalized by that time! Here, read this."

I just cried as he explains everything to me. I snatched the letter from him.

I really don't understand the purpose of Jungkook not telling me that he's sick. It's normal that I would be worried!

I wiped my tears as I carefully opened the letter that Taehyhung gave me.

Dear Summer,

I'm sorry if I did not tell you. I don't want you to worry. Don't be mad at Tae, I told him not to tell you that I was sick. And oh, you like me? Sorry for not noticing. I'm really sorry Summer.

Love,
Jungkook