Chapter 3

Both gang's were ready to fight, as they had their weapons ready.

"What do you want?" Gon growled.

"You know exactly what I want, " Killua said in a obvious manner. "The money, from that old rich man."

Killua takes a step closer with a smirk proudly craved on his face.

"So..." Killua stands proudly. "Will you hand it over, or will I have to take it from you?"

"There's no way in hell I'm going to let you take that money," Gon said taking out a gun from his hillstor and aiming towards Killua.

"I'll you beat the living hell out of you," Killua took out his knife. "Let's go."

Both gang's were ready and were prepared to fight, even if it was to the death.

Gon's gang was the first to make a move. They collided with Killua's gang as the two leaders went head to head in a separate location from the gang's. While Gon was ready to fight, Killua wasn't at all.

"Gon, I don't want to fight you," Killua said in gentle tone.

Gon's face doesn't faze, as he continues to look angrily at him.

"Why should I have to listen to you?" Gon asks practically yelling at him in some sort.

"I know you're still mad at me, but I don't intend to fight you," Killua said dropping his weapon on the floor.

Gon still wasn't convinced, as he came up for the first blow. He kicked Killua vigorously in the stomach. He wasn't knocked down easily, but he felt the pain in his stmoch and heart, knowing that Gon still didn't trust him.

"Gon please. Just listen to me."

Killua was now facing Gon and placed his pale hand on his tanned cheek. Gon smacked his hand away as he jumped a distance away from him.
Gon took out one gun from his hillstor and shot one of Killua's arms.

"Gon please! Listen to me, I'm not going to hurt you! Why do you continue to deny everything!?" Killua's arm bleed out ,as he held it painfully.

Gon still held the gun hesitantly towards Killua, with tears streaming down his face.

"Gon please listen to me! Stop being stubborn!"

Gon stayed in the same position," I can't..."

Killua comes close to Gon by taking a steps towards him slowly. Gon tenses up again, and starts walking backwards.

"Stop! Please Killua!" Killua looks up at Gon's face.

His brown eyes held sorrow and intensity.

"Gon please, you have to trust me!" Killua shouted.

Gon hestinaly raised the gun towards his own head, and Killua eyes widen in shock as he saw Gon's finger on the trigger.

"You damn bitch," Gon slightly laughed." So that is how you got away with things? I don't know, if I could trust you again."

"Gon, w-what are you-"

Gon pulled the trigger on the gun, as he collapsed on the ground. Killua gasped out loudly, as he ran towards Gon. Killua had his head in his lap with his head leaking out blood.

"I'll save you Gon," Killua muttered." Then I hope you trust me again."