Talking To Myself

So this was a request from @GabbyFarmer5 and thank you so much. Also I would also like to mention before hand that I haven't really read too much from Deadpool's boxes so please excuse if they kinda suck.

< > = Yellow Box

[ ] = White Box

Deadpool and Spiderman had quite a...(fun?) eh...(Romantic?) um...(come on author, give me something) we'll call it an interesting relationship. Deadpool had caught Spiderman on his usual patrols, and took it upon himself to join him. He trailed along with Spiderman and made some casual chit chat, and cracked a few jokes like usual, but whenever he tried to kill a baddie, but Spiderling was the first one to stop him and tell him it was wrong.

This annoyed Deadpool a bit, but he slowly started to admire how... heroic Spiderman could be. So as a normal person would, he started trying to be next to him as much as possible, especially when Spiderman told him to fuck off.

After a few weeks of this, Spiderman had gotten used to Deadpool's little pop ins on his patrols, so he didn't get as mad anymore.

One day, Deadpool had been a little bit early from when Spiderman would come, so he was sharpening his katanas when his boxes decided to butt in.

<The cute spider is taking forever>

[Hah! You called him cute.]

"Well who wouldn't? Have you seen his ass?" Wade mumbled along.

[Did you check him out?]

<Told you he was gay.>

"Wh- Wait no. Come on guys."

<Don't deny it Wade, You wanna fuck him don't you?>

[Ooo! We could tie him up!]

"Both of you shut up!" He stood up and put his katana on his back, "I don't want that!"

<You... Don't? That's a first.>

"No! I mean I do... But not just that just... Argh!" He pressed his hands into his eyes and took a breath.

[I think Wadey is in love.]

<Him? In love? That's a cute joke.>

"I think he's right..." Wade mumbled. "I've... Never felt like this... I can't stop thinking about him."

<In... a sexual way...?>

[No dumbass, he wants to smooch him.]

"Yes.. I want to smooch him. I want to do all that cheesy couple stuff because god dammit I'm in love with Spiderman!!"

<But he's a goody two shoes.>

[That's a turn on for him.]

"Yes! He touches my arm and I feel tingling under my skin! He's so intoxicating! I'm in love with him." Wade yelled out.

"...Deadpool...?"

Wade froze and swore under his breath. He knew that voice belonged to Spiderman. Deadpool slowly turned to look at his spider friend.

"Well... Blame the fans for this..." Deadpool said and smiled from under his mask