💋𝟏𝟖.

"Calling My Spirit. . ."
-Kodak Black💋

Chapter 18:

August

August and Ariel stood outside of the Brooklyn jail house waiting for Antwan to be released

August and Ariel stood outside of the Brooklyn jail house waiting for Antwan to be released. The reason for his detainment, was being pulled over with the 10 grand that August had given to him to help him get on his feet.

Fortunately for Antwan, August has connections and was able to get Antwan released along with the money, letting him off with a slap on the wrist.

Leaning against the brick building with one foot posted, August sighed deeply with his hands tucked away in his pockets slowly growing impatient. Ariel stood in front of him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You okay?" She asked innocently, staring up at him with concern.

August nodded embracing her comfort, "Yeah baybeh'," he replied kissing her forehead staring down at her. "I'm good,"

She smiled resting her head on his chest slightly squeezing her grip around his waist, as he held her tight while soothingly rubbing her back. A few minutes later, Antwan finally emerged from the glass double doors.

"Mayne' 'dat was sum' fuckin'
bullshit bro'," Antwan angrily stated as he approached them. "These NY cops be fuckin' trippin' mayne'!"

August remained silent as he held Ariel's hand heading towards the parking lot with Antwan following suit. August was clearly irritated with the entire situation leaving him drained, and just simply wanted to put it all behind him.

"Who 'dis?" Antwan asked, eying Ariel. " 'Dis you bro',"

August sucked his teeth, "Ariel, 'dis my brudda' Ant. Ant, 'dis my ol'lady Ariel, and she's off limits nigga so watch 'cho yo' self." He stated with all seriousness, noticing his brother's roaming eyes.

Antwan threw his hands up in surrender, "My fault bro'. Ya' got 'dat," he stated checking himself as he backed off.

Antwan knew that his brother was upset with him, which caused him to be extremely apologetic as he tried to explain his case on the situation at hand.

"Aye' my fault fa' ruinin' yo' trip bro', fa'real." He said. "But 'dem pigs ain't have ta' do a nigga like 'dat tho',"

August sighed deeply, "Just get in da' car Ant'," he simply instructed, hitting the unlock button as they approached the car.

"But bro'--"

"--I said get in da' fuckin' car!" August angrily snapped, causing Ariel to jump slightly as she glanced between the two of them in silence.

As long as she's known August, Ariel has never seen him get upset before. So to witness his anger for the first time, was a complete shocker for her.