💋𝟏𝟗.

"These are the days of our lives that were living, we're living the days of our deadliest sins..."
-Blue Hill Avenue💋

Chapter 19:

August

"Look, when we walk in 'dis mu'fucka, we go straight to da' front of da' church

"Look, when we walk in 'dis mu'fucka, we go straight to da' front of da' church. Jarod will be sittin' on da' front pew, so 'dats da' easiest way to hit him. Act like we're goin' to view da' body and then start blazin' on 'em. There will be members of his entourage all over da' church, so make sure you spray anybody 'dats standin' in da' way. There are six of us goin' in here, so I want there to be six of us leavin' out," Damontrez stated. 

Glancing at August, Damasio, Damario, Khyrie, and Khalil, the guy's were dressed formally in all black and wore long black trench coats as they put on leather gloves. 

Inside their coats they held "street sweepers." They weren't fools. They knew that they were outnumbered in bodies, but in bullets and ammunition, they were equal to anything that Jarod and his crew could throw at them. 

They exited their vehicle and walked into the church. There were hundreds of people inside the place as the guys made their way down the aisle, but they noticed that security was on point. 

August's hand gripped the steel inside his coat, and he could hear his heartbeat in his ears. He could see the backs of the family's heads as he walked. Jarod sat on the end.

He knew it was him because he was holding a distraught older woman who looked to be his mother, and a slight smirk crossed his face.

He could already taste his blood in his mouth as he bit down on the inside of his cheek, something he always did when he saw his unsuspecting prey. He was indeed a calculating killer. 

August stepped to the casket and looked down at Jamie. Khyrie and Khalil stood by his side, along with Damontrez, Damasio and Damario. They all waited for Damontrez's signal.