Packing... 15

"Tomorrow is the day we go to Italy", I said to Blue as she woke up.

"Yayy", she sais as I helped her get ready for the day.

I was going to work today and our day was all going to be like the usual excpet we planned to get home earlier. I had to still pack up everything but it wasn't hard be cause I had already prepared the outfits. We just need them to be put in a suitcase I need to buy, that was going to be done after work. Today I had to make sure all the employees knew what to do when we were gone and get all settled.

Italy was going to be so fun we planned to be at the beach quite often whether on boats or just at beach. We were going to be stay is really nice place with a room for Blue, it was for our space as well. I can't wait to explore all over Italy and maybe we go to France for a few day from there. I hope so I love going to France especially Paris and I haven't been in a while we just have to see how it goes.

Shawn showed up as I made some breakfast like usual, today he brought donuts and coffee along with a chocolate milk for Blue. We decided to eat that instead of making a huge meal that we would have to clean up. After that we all left like usual Blue to DayCare and then today was a bit different I was only going to the office for about an hour. Then, I was going to be at the studio to record and meet up with some producers it was exciting.

"Hey last day before vacation what we doing in Italy?", Dinah asked as I walked in.

"You know exploring, a lot of eating, swimming, and spending time together. I also might go to France", I said setting down my things.

"Sounds nice we'll miss you but girl you've been working for so long go enjoy that vacation, everything is schedule and if anything doesn't work out I will call.", she said.

"Hey so why you got such a fancy killer outfit here", I asked excitedly.

"I got a date tonight and we could only manage it if I prepare here my house is a little far so I have to get ready here", she said.

"YESSSS GIRLLLL you get it", I said and she laughed.

"Normal bosses don't hype their girls up, I like that it reminds me I got the best boss", Dinah said.

"Aww how sweet it better be that way or else", I said and we laughed.

"Nah but for real my previous bosses were horrible most of the times, but I have never had that with you", she said.

"Aww so sweet I am touched well looking at the time I have to get going", I said.

"Have fun kill it in the studio and enjoy your break", she said as I grabbed my stuff.

"Thanks I'll bring you back something Dinah if anything goes on call me", I said and she nodded.

I walked out of my office to get to the elevater and leave here, Jay was waiting for me outside thankfully and the studio wasn't far from here. I made my way in the car setting my things down thankfully it was not a lot at the studio the most needed is pencil and paper.

"What are you recording today collabs or just you?", Jay asked.

"I want to see if Frank Ocean is there yet so we can record a song together he had a cool idea", I said.

"Cool yeah he's in there I just heard his new song it is amazing maybe he plays it for you", he said teasing me.

"Haha but who's collaborating with him", I said as he parked.

"Whatever Chanel Orange it's gonna be good", he said.

"I bet now let's go and kill it before our vacation", I said.