Chapter 2

Sorry for not updating ;-;

levi p.o.v.

''ugghhh Hange, shut up!'' I groan and look at my coworker. ''awee come on Levi, just come with mee'' Hange begged me. They want me to come with her to a stripclub..yes.. a fucking strip club. ''Hange, I won't go. it's dirty and as you know I'm gay.'' I stated. Hange sighed and turned around. ''Do you want to go to a coffee shop with me instead?'' They asked me. ''Yes, sure.'' I nod. ''Sweet! let's go to that shop you always go!'' Hange said excitedly. I immediately blush as I remember the boy from this morning. ''My friend also works there now so maybe you can meet him'' Hange smiled and left my office. I sigh and lean back while looking at the just closed door. that boy..he was so handsome. Wait what am I thinking? he might be 10 years younger than me! As I was debating with myself I didn't notice it was getting later and later. Next thing I knew was Hange dragging me out of the office to my car. '' Let's go Levi, since I don't have a drivers license  you gotta drive me!'' Hange said and pushed me in my car. ''alright shitty glasses, get in.'' I groaned and started the car. Hange got in the car and i drove away to the coffee shop. '' so levi i am sure as hell youll like my friend.'' Hange told me. ''you think so?'' i ask her while driving to the shop. ''of course!'' Hange yells ''okay okay you dont have to yell'' i groan and park on my favorite spot. hange giggles as we got out. Hange and i walkled in the shop and we sat down at the table. ''so where is your friend?'' i asked shitty glasses. ''He is behind the ba- ah he comes here now!'' hange said exited. i turned aroound to see the brunette from this morning. My face flushed red and i stared at him. ''Hey hange! how are you?'' he asked Hange. the brunette looked at me and smiled. ''like what you see?'' he asked me with a smirk as he noticed me staring. i got sucked into reality and looked at him. ''e-eh yeah ido'' i said uncounsiouly. When i realized what i said i blushed a deep shade of red. hange laughs hard and slams the table. ''Hahahahaha levi!'' she yelled. Eren laughed softly. ''may i take your order?'' he asked us. ''sandwhich with coffee please'' i mumbled softly. ''same as him'' Hamge said with a smile. Eren nods and walks away with our order. 

OKAY this was it! see ya next time