As Long As You Love Me(z.m/n.h)

The blond boy slaving over the kitchen stove heard the door slam closed and his cerulean eyes went wide with panic. He wasn't ready, his eyes flicked to the clock and he knew what ever came his way was his own fault; his lover was actually a little late and dinner still wasn't ready

He shoved a pinch of salt in the mixture bubbling away on the hobo, and turned up the heat to try speed up the cooking of the spaghetti.

"Hey baby..." the new addition to the kitchen said wrapping his olive skinned arms around the boy's waist and resting his chin on his shoulder, looking at the sauce that was still cooking

"Hey..." Niall smiled weakly, trying his hardest not to wince away from the touch and succeeding.

"how long will dinner be..?" Zayn said, there was a little smile on his face but Niall had known him long enough to see the irritation behind it.

"By the time you get into your comfy clothes, it'll served." Niall promised, crouching down to check on the garlic bread cooking in the oven.

"Alright!" Zayn said pecking the boy's cheek before walking back out the kitchen and up to their shared bedroom.

Niall quickly served up the food, checking over his shoulder anxiously. He placed the two hot plates off food on the kitchen table and poured out a pint of beer for Zayn and a coke for himself. When Zayn returned, thankfully he was done.

"looks good babe!" Zayn said sipping his drink at his drink as he took a seat. Niall grinned, relief washed over him at the compliment and he relaxed enough to begin to eat his own plate of food.

"If only it tasted good!" His lover continued after swallowing his mouthful. "I work hard all fucking day Niall, is it so hard to make me an edible meal to return to?!" Zayn shoved the plate towards Niall and the hot food spilt all over him, making him whimper slightly.

"Useless little bitch!" 

Niall knew what was coming, could see the anger in his eyes and then he could feel the pain as his boyfriend's hand collided with his cheek pushed him roughly to the ground, kicking him a few times and actually managing to kick him in the face once.

Niall felt the warm liquid on his face before the pain even managed to take over. He was very good at blocking the pain out.

Zayn stormed off. "that kitchen better be done by the time I shower fag!" He shouted over his shoulder,anger still clear in his voice.

The younger boy clambered to his feet, ignoring the pain as he rushed around to finish cleaning up, desperate to please Zayn and get away with one beating today.

Zayn came down in just boxers, looking like the sex god he was, first aid kit in hand. "I'm sorry baby" he whispered, gently guiding Niall to a chair to fix his wounds. "Want me to make it up to you?" He asked and pressed the softest kiss to Niall's neck.

Niall nodded, knowing better than to say no. Then Zayn took him upstairs like Niall was precious, like he was his everything.

"I love you" Zayn whispered as he fell asleep later that night with his arms around Niall.

"I know, I'm here as long as you love me.." Niall whispered back, cuddling into him timidly. His eyes fluttered closed and he gave into his bodies desperate plea for sleep.