📽flashback📷

"all i think i remember is..."
﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘↜❀↝﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘FLASHBACK!﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘↜❀↝﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘
the fire alarm in the class was spraying so much water...ugh, this is why i hate being in a class filled with stupid crumbles of shitzu.
i mean, chemistry is fun, but why explode shit!? we can go to detention, but wow. i'm just annoyed that i just got changed in good clothing, just for this..

"hello? leesky?" renjun waved his arm repeatedly at my face. "the fuck dude?" i cursed, annoyed at him, as well as glad that he pulled me out of my thoughts. "the others are waiting for you in detention." he said, gesturing at the door dramatically.

"'kay, but can you stop being annoying for once?" i sarcastically smiled. he gave me the 'do-you-think-i-will' look as he rolled his eyes playfully.
renjun is one of my best friends, yes, ONE of my best friends. basically, we both met when both of us were three.

{a/n: ill give you all the pictures next chapter, which will show you all of leesky's friends.}

"oh fuck—" someone was about to curse. "park, dont." someone else spoke. "guys" i mumbled. "leeskyyyYyYyyYyyY~~~" someone chimed in. "wELCOME!" he spoked again.

well, these are my three best friends too, park jisung, mark lee, and zhong chenle! all of us are probably annoying, as much as you'd ask the people that we've annoyed. renjun? he's the son of an awesome family, the huang family.

"i told you jisung! stop trying to mix cola with sprite! it'll just be shit!" mark annoyingly yelled at the boy who was mixing cola with sprite. "it tastes like sprite." jisung added. "why are you guys so loud!?" i groaned, smacking their heads with a bunch of math textbooks. well? they wont shut up, so i had to.

"yAH!" chenle yelled. "dOnt yAh mE Im OLdEr." i yelled back, mimicking him. "ILL CALL YOUR DAMN SISTER, ZHONG AND PARK."
﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘↜❀↝﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘FLASHBACK ENDED.﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘↜❀↝﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘

"must be hard losing them.." the doctor sadly smiled, rubbing leesky's palm.

﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘↜❀↝﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘
ok so wtf is this!? 17 rEaDs INGASSLMDIMISMDISMCIMSINDINSINXSNISNSIIAJDOKSKSOPOMG
BRO OKAY CANT U SEE I UPDATE SO SLOW BUT WHYY DID U VIEW MY CONTENT IT SOUNDS WEIRD OMG LOLOLOOL
also, would someone pls tell me how to not be lazy? im bored rn so i decided to do dis.
ill also be giving u all nct facts and changing leesky and soo-yin's faces.
nExt ChApTer.
anywho, ily all, purple u guys.

word count: 416 words (ikr small amount.)