Sherlock finds the Ring

In present day London, there lives a man named Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock is a genius who can deduce anything about anyone. sherlock is a detective, but is unemployed until another case arrives. For every case he is payed a handsome price. He has dark brown short curly hair, pale skin, and very chiseled facial features. he is also very tall, and generally wears a long coat wich comes to his ankles, black leather gloves, and dress clothes.

One day while returning to his appartment 221b, he started feeling odd. He had this unbearable feeling as if he was being watched. He couldn't stand that, but just kept walking until he came to a small stream near his appartment, and saw a brightly glowing gold ring. he though to himself : Well that's odd. why would someone leave a priceless golden ring. Then, sherlock picked up the ring, and went to his appartment.

He went to his room, and locked the door, and sat on his bed. He stayed locked up in his room for days. He heard something only he could hear, a very low and mysterious chanting. As he listened to the chanting he came to understand what it was saying " Sherlock, sherlock you will be mine, sherlock! I need you! put me on your finger! We can help one another! We shall become one!"He realized it was coming from that ring he had found. He pulled the ring out of his pocket, and started to up it on, then he started having visions of a mysterious land with odd creatures. The visions mainly were focused on the short, plump, and hairy creatures called hobbits who went on adventures. For hobbits this was unusual. They traveled with a wizard named gandalf and many worriors called dwarves

This land was on earth, but It was a different earth it was known as middle earth.

Through these visions he learned of the ring's evil. many people died fighting over it's power. The ring was supposed to be destroyed. It was cast into this active volcanoe, but before it was melted down, a witch apparated to a small cliff, and used her magic to lift the ring out of the fire over the rest if her life she put a wide range of curses on the ring. Giving special powers to whoever puts the ring on.

Authors note: I know that was a really short chapter. All I'm trying to do is get you intrested. I'm going to make the next chapter longer.