Part 1

Heyy guys ... I m back with a TS ... Its a long time that I have written something here ... Well this ts is on our beloved swara and sanskar ... So guys i hope u r ready to peep into the story .....😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 Well this story has a similar base to a movie I loved but this one is different from that . Hope you all will love it .

Let's start then :

A big house comes into the view as we peep in the story .. the house is fully decorated beautifully with lights and flowers ....

As we go inside the house a man is seen shouting on some workers ... A woman sees this and shakes her head and comes towards the man ...

Lady - Shekhar calm down .... U don't need to be this hyper .... U have become old now and this doesn't suits uh ...

Shekhar - oh plzz Mishti .. Stop it I m not old ... And how can I not shout ... Today is my daughter's wedding and these fellows r not even working properly ....

Shomi - so what .. I know its our daughter's wedding but still control ... And plzz let these workers do their work ..

She - are Misti but ...

But shomi didn't listen and took him away .

All the workers finished their work and left the place.

Sharmishta and Shekhar went to get ready for their daughter's marriage .

In evening every guest started to come .

In groom's side -

Two boys are seen . One is in groom's dress while other is just seeing him while eating am apple .

The groom was continuously looking in mirror . His eyes fell on the other boy and threw a pillow on his face .

Groom - stop eating idiot . It's my marriage yaar . Here I m tensed and you are so calmly sitting . I hate you Adi .

Adi - sanskar come on bro . You are looking hot and handsome  . And bhabhi will get flat on you . And what tension are you taking . Don't tell me you don't want to get married . I will kick you . If you will break marriage, then how come will my story  get forward . Listen I like bhabhi's bestie ok . She is such sexy girl . Completely my type . She is also a doctor , I m also a doctor . She is crazy even I m . Hayyyy made in heaven 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

( Aditya Khanna - played Manish Aanand best friend of Sanskar from childhood

( Aditya Khanna - played Manish Aanand best friend of Sanskar from childhood . Both are doctors and work with Sanskar in Maheshwari hospitals . One of the best hospitals in the country . Humble and crazy . Got a crush on bride's bestie . )

Sanskar hearing his crazy talks again threw a pillow on his face .

Sanskar - mad idiot duffer boy . Why the heck will I cancel my marriage and stop speaking rubbish . I love her you know that right . I fell in love with her in the conference itself when I first saw her .

Adi interrupting said - stop . I have heard your love story many  times . Plz spare my ears . Now come otherwise they will think how late comer you r .

Both left the room and reached the marriage venue .

( Sanskar's  family consisted of Ram and Sujata . Both died one year back but Shekhar knew about Sanskar being Ram's son . Swara and Sanskar's marriage is arrange marriage . )

In the bride's room :

We can see that there is a girl ready in bridal attire but has a blank face and another gir was helping her in giving a last touch up . The other girl sighed and said
Girl - Shona .... It's your marriage  today . Please smile..

( So the bride is our swara 🥰😍)
Swa - I know .

Girl -  Boy is really nice swara and he will keep you happy .

Swa - yeh Sanu .

( Avni purohit - played by Sapna Pabbi

( Avni purohit - played by Sapna Pabbi . Best friend of swara from childhood . Both are doctors and worked together in Sunshine hospital which is owned by swara . Lovable person and takes care of swara like a sister . Parents died when she was 15 and since then Shekhar and shomi took her in their home as their 2nd daughter . )

Avni - Shona listen that boy was your past . He doesn't deserves you at all . He was a dumb head . And don't let him overtake your happiness . Sanskar is a good guy . Plz Shona give him a chance and you know him right . He is the best cardio surgeon .

After a pause Avni again asked - do you still love him ?

Swara saw her with blank eyes spoke - I loved him whole and soul . I made him my priority but what he did , ditched me for money . How could I forget that in just one second  Avni I know it's been four years but how can I forget his betrayal . And I am doing this marriage because I have hurt my parents a lot . If their happiness lies in my and sanksar's marriage then I m ready to do that . And stop this topic here itself . I don't want to ever talk on this again . And promise me this will remain between us . I don't want my past to ever come in my future as a curse . Get that .

Avni wiped swara's tears which came while speaking and said - promise . Now come it's time bride should look beautiful and not crying mess . After all jiju is so sexy . My girl should also look hot .

Swara gave a small smile and adjusted her veil .

Avni brought down swara and stood beside Shekhar and shomi .

Sanskar was mesmerized seeing swara .

Both got married with all the rituals . After marriage swara and sanskar left towards sanskar's home .

At night :

Swara changed her heavy bridal attire into a night dress . When she came out she saw sanskar has changed in to night dress and was filling two glasses of champagne. 🍷🍷

Seeing swara coming he asked her to sit on the couch near the window .

She sat quietly and was fidgeting with her fingers .

Sanskar sat beside her and gave her a glass and spoke - have it you will be relived of stress .

After a pause he continued -  I know our marriage happened at a short notice and we couldn't know each other properly . Be chill ok . Let's take all this marriage thing slow . You have right to say whatever is in your mind . So let's be friends first . So beautiful lady I m Sanskar Maheshwari .and you ?

Swara smiled a little hearing him and spoke swara . Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari .

Hearing her sanskar grinned widely .

Both had a talk that night and slept unknowingly with hands wrapped around each other .

Leap of 7 years ......

This was for this part . I hope you all will love it . Plz guys do vote share among you and comment ..
Do tell me as far how much you liked it .

Let's meet soon with another part of this . But it will depend on your votes and comments . 😊😊 .

Plz guys show some love on this tooo .