Part 2(b)

Hey guysss back with a new part .
Hope uh all will like it.

Next morning Swara woke up and saw Sanskar and Sparsh sleeping hugging each other .

Swara shook her head and got up ... As it was Sunday no one had to go anywhere . She made favourite breakfast of the both father and son. She came inside the room and started waking the lazy duo .

Swara - Sparsh my baby get up . Its late now. Get up.

Sparsh woke up and saw his mumma . He keep his head in her lap . She was patting his head and asked to get up in a loving voice. 

Sparsh saw her and said something in her ears . Swara smiled hearing her son and nodded .
Both of these duo went on either side of sleeping sanskar and shouted loudly in his ears .
He woked up with a jerk and saw swara and sparsh laughing loudly .

He gave then angry glares keeping a hand on his chest and pulled swara on bed in such a way she was beneath him.
Swara stopped laughing and was seeing in his eyes . In a husky voice near her ears

San - so mrs Maheshwari . Having fun without me . Uh should I have told me I would have shown uh the epitome of pleasure . Uh know right I m so gud at it.  😋😍😍

Swara blushed hearing his talks. 

But our lovely sparsh was not able to hear anything and seeing sanskar close to his mumma he shouted loudly gaining attention from both .

Swara pushed sanskar and got up while sanskar made faces seeing sparsh hugging his darling mumma.

Swara asked both of them to get up and come down fast for breakfast .
Before sanskar move towards bathroom sparsh ran and went inside .
Sanskar seeing this pulled swara back who was moving towards cupboard .
He hugged her tightly from back and said - morning baby .

And kissed her should blades .
Swara shivered feeling his lips on her.
Sanskar turned swara and made her fall on the bed . He climbed on her and kissed her passionately . It was so fast that swara couldn't know what's happening. But feeling Sanskar's lips. She came in senses. She kissed him back . After a few mins sanskar broke the kiss . And saw her blushed face.

Sanskar - this was much needed for a morning dose . Get up baby otherwise your darling son will not like seeing me having my share of love.

Swara slightly beat his arm and said - don't be so jealous of my baby.

Sparsh came wearing a towel around his waist and saw sanskar near swara .

Sparsh - mumma my clothes.

Sanskar saw sparsh and moved towards bathroom but not before making faces .
Swara took sparsh down after making him ready .

Soon sanskar came down and sat beside sparsh . On the dining table .

Sanskar - what is there today ?

Sparsh- everything is my favourite 😝😝😝

Sanskar hearing him frowned and saw on the table . Indeed it was all what his son loves.

Sparsh - dad uh know mom loves me the most 😝.

Before sanskar could reply swara came bringing sanskar's favourite allo paratha .

Swara placed infront of sanskar and gave him a smile and mouthed " for uh ".

Sanskar gave a loving look to his beautiful wife and showed toungue to his son .

All had their breakfast lovingly and as it was sunday all three spent it in pulling each other's legs .

Being a holiday they all went for a afternoon movie. And also had lunch .
While coming out of the mall swara saw the same lady who came in her hospital a day back .