HAPPINESS

CHAPTER EIGHT: HAPPINESS

Yoongi knocked on the door separating him with Aejung. "Aejung-ah?" He received a response telling him to wait from inside. "Oh, okay. I'll be waiting downstairs," He informed and went down the stairs to the living room.

Once she's done, both of them exited the house after turning off all the electrical appliances as no one would be home that day, as well as Jungkook because he went to his home back in Busan since he had one week free without classes.

The journey to the amusement park, the destination agreed by both of them, took about 40 minutes to reach. When they arrived, the sight of kids running around with balloons or cotton candies, couple holding hands, and screaming coming from the rides greeted them.

"So..let's go," Yoongi said, grabbing her small hands and went to the rides.

They rode almost all rides available there, Yoongi's ear almost gone deaf with the screaming Aejung let out when they rode the roller coaster earlier. They also played some games that includes dart, shooting games, claw machines and not to forget haunted houses too.

After spending hours inside the amusement park, they exited with Aejung hugging two blue and brown teddy bears that Yoongi won for her in her arms and her other hand was intertwined with Yoongi's hand.

"Yoongi-ah," She blurted out, playing with Yoongi's fingers that was intertwined with hers. He just hummed, letting her to continue.

"Let's go to that place," she suggested.

"There? It is almost midnight honey and it is dark there, are you sure you want to go there?" He questioned, clearly knowing which place she was talking about.

"I'm sure,"

"Okay, let's go there," he said and droves off to their destination.