Connections.

"Who are you?" Sasuke grew a bit defensive as he thought he was the only one who can do such things.

"I can ask you the same question." She backed away a bit as she can feel a negative energy coming from him.

"Alright then. On the count of 3 we'll reveal our names." He said as she nodded in agreement.

"1." He said.

"2." She continued for him.

"3." They said in unison.

"Sasuke!"

"Hinata-sama!"

They opened their mouths but did not speak, they turned around as they saw a small crowd running towards them.

"Hinata-sama!" She saw Neji and Hanabi running closer.

"Sasuke, you idiot! How can you leave me alone!" Naruto placed his hands on his knees as he was out of breath along with the rest of Hinata's friends.

"Sama?" Sasuke repeated as Naruto noticed the girl.

"Who's that?" He asked Sasuke.

"Same thing I would like to know." He said turning back to her.

"What's your full name?" He asked once again.

"Hinata. Hinata Hyuga." She bowed.

"He's Sasuke Uchiha or better yet an idiot who leaves his best friend behind!" Naruto introduced him but then took a good look.

A good long look.

She was dressed in some sort of designer uniform and held a very expensive book-bag. She seemed to be rich which made him wonder why she would attend a public school like this?

Before he can ask her anything the bell rang.

"Come on! We still have to register you for classes!" TenTen grabbed her hand making her walk away but still turning back to where she saw Sasuke and Naruto arguing.
CLASS B-LUNCH
"Sasuke." Naruto nudged him almost causing him to drop his bento.

"What?!" He said annoyed making sure his food was okay.

"So I invested more in that Hyuga girl." He said taking out his phone.

"Okay, so what?" He bit into his food.

"Turns out she's the daughter of that famous fashion designer. Hiashi Hyuga. That boy is Neji Hyuga, her cousin and the girl is Hanabi Hyuga, her younger sister. It says here she's a part-time model." He said as he saw a list to click on her photos.

"Wow." He whistled which caused Sasuke to snatch his phone.

" He whistled which caused Sasuke to snatch his phone

"Woah..you're blushing!" Naruto said loudly drawing attention to them.

"Am not!" He flicked him giving his phone back.