Chapter 1The Talent Show

Stan drummed his fingers on his dark brown desk and sighed. He was bored as fuck. Mr. Garrison was giving some stupid presentation about how Jennifer Lopez's mouth was too big and how we could probably fit four dicks and a fish taco in it.

          Stan begged for their to be something. Something to end his boredom, end his misery right now. Bring something interesting into the dank classroom.

          Stan began to once again drum his finger against his desk, beating them in a rhythm, loud enough for him to hear, quiet enough not to get in trouble.

          Finally, the tapping of knuckles against wood echoed across the classroom. He was saved.

          All the students of the classroom sighed with relief and joy. All the student craned there necks from their seats eyeing the door closely to see who was there.

           "Come on in" Mr Garrison yelled to the person standing outside the 12th graders classroom door. Finally his pathetic lecture was over.

          A familiar bald and larger headed man looked into the classroom, coming from the door. Mr. Mackey peered in threw the door and walked up to the front of the classroom facing the students bored expressions on their faces.

          "Sorry for interrupting your lesson Mr. Garrison but I have a special announcement for y'all M'kay" he said, stepping up to the front of the classroom. 

          "What could be more important than my lesson?" The class heard Mr. Garrison mutter underneath his breath as he sat down in his office chair and propped his arms and legs up, obviously annoyed.

          "Oh brother" Clyde murmured rolling his eyes.

          "Now who was that?" Mr. Mackey looked at the students disapprovingly. He took a while to scan threw the students before stopping his gaze on Clyde, ultimately figuring out it was him, Mr. Mackey's hearing may suck because of his age, but damn, his metal lie detector aced all digital lie detectors and polygraphs "That is not expect able behavior Clyde M'kay!" Mr. Mackey scolded pointing a finger at Clyde.

         The rest of the class snickered and pointed fingers, watching Clyde in deep shit.  "I'm sorry Mr. Mackey M'kay" Clyde rolled his eyes again, mimicking Mr. Mackey's M'kay's. Clyde as usual not taking him seriously, I mean who would or does?

          "Class. I have an announcement M'kay. The school board has decided that since the school is doing so well that we decided that South Park High is going to host a talent show M'kay " Mr. Mackey M'kayed.

          Stan lifted his head off of his hand and blank stared at Mr. Mackey, he blinked a couple of times before finally realizing that yes, this was real life. A talent show? What was this? Elementary school? High School doesn't have pathetic little "Talent Shows". 

          Talent Shows in High School are going to be like Sex Ed in the 4th Grade, it doesn't belong there. And when it does end up there, you try to skip it and make yourself sick. 

          "What did we do to deserve this!??" Eric Cartman whined from the back of the classroom brushing his finger's threw is short brown hair while his head lay on his desk moaning and groaning loudly. Mr. Mackey narrowed his eyes at Cartman.

          Cartman was not alone, their were other grumbles from the other students. Loudly screaming out threw the class. The one thing that kept Stan awake in his classes was his phone. He and Kyle would text nonstop to each other during class. Kyle didn't need to pay attention in class, he already knew everything.  

          Stan was not a bad student, his average grades were like A's and B's, but he did have a C+ in math. Not because he didn't listen or pay attention, but it was like his body was incapable of paying attention in Math, he just didn't understand the concepts. 

          His mind had too many things going on in it; Girls, Boys, Kyle, Video Games, Football, Sadness, Making sure he always locked his locker.... etc.  

          Stan wasn't listening to Mr. Mackey, he could only see Mr. Mackey's mouth moving and the distant sounds "Maybe if you get me finish I could get to explaining, Eric, M'kay" Mr. Mackey scolded. Cartman shrunk down in his seat while the class snickered and laughed at the misfortune.

          "M'kay, now that that's taken care of I will continue M'kay" Finally the class slowly stopped talking, he cleared his throat and started to explain "So the teachers were thinking that since South Park was going to have a talent show next week M'kay we decided that everyone in this class has to participate" Mr. Mackey finished. "Since this class academically sucks, and is behind ever single class" Everyone in the class chuckled and stared at Mr. Garrison would was looking at a German naked porn man magazine. 

Wendy and Kyle beamed with joy. Kyle was the second highest in the class, Wendy was the valedictorian. And yes, she deserved it. "The good students and the bad students. everyone" and they both shrunk down smiles disappearing. Mr. Mackey then sat on Mr. Garrisons desk waiting for the classes's reaction.