Boys/Girls Night out

(Eren POV)

I woke up from that amazing sleep and went to get ready. I took a bath and a shower and put on the same clothes I had for the date with Annie. I went to the kitchen t make some breakfast it was a Saturday so I called the gang to hang out they all agreed even horse face since I had to or Mikasa would kill me. we all went to Jeans's house since he was rich and then we all went our separate ways.

(Armin's POV)

Eren called me and said that we were all going on a boys night out! I immediately said YES and went to Erens house. Since I did not have a car I went to go ask Historia and her sister Ymir if they could give me a lift. On the way there I caught Historia staring at me I looked at her and sh.e blushed I blushed back. Ymir said "If both of you like each other than say it" I blushed madly and said, "Historia I li-like yo-" but before I could finish Historia planted her lips on mine I blushed at first then I gave in, Ymir said "gross" I said "Ymir don't act like you don't want to kiss Bert" she blushed madly and me and Historia smirked. When we got there we were greeted by the gang. Ymir looked at Bert and both of them blushed then Bert said "Ymir I li-" before he could do that Ymir planted her lips on Berts we left to give them some "Alone" time.

(Annie POV)

I went o Erens house and saw him he looked hot. Eren caught me staring and said, "what are you staring at?" I replied "No-Nothing" he smirked we were waiting for Mikasa to get dressed when Eren said "Annie I love you" I blushed and I could feel our faces getting closer and before I knew it we were kissing. Eren was a very good kisser he bit my lip begging for entrance I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue glided in we battled for dominance until he won. we broke the kiss and stared at each other and blushed. I said, "Eren I love you too".

(Eren POV) 

I was just staring at Annie admiring her beautiful eyes there like the ocean but more beautiful. I finally said "U-um Annie I think we should head back" Annie replied "u-um yeah su-sure" we both went back and saw that Mikasa was standing there with Jean and the whole gang looked at us and smirked Bertholdt said, "have fun?" me and Annie both looked at each other and said "SHIT!" the whole gang laughed their asses off. The guys were going to stay here and get drunk and watch football while Jean goes and buys expensive food and wine (cuz he rich af) and the girls planned to go to the mall and shop and gossip. We were all watching football until Jean showed up with the food. He got some Kobe beef with sauteed spinach, with some black truffle and a sweet potato puree. He also got Maine lobster with caviar and a black truffle puree. we were amazed at the sight of the food until we all saw the wine he bought all the wine and whiskey you could imagine. after the royal meal, we were going to get drunk we chugged all the wine down and I passed out on the floor.....

(The Girls POV)

Sasha yelled foooood and ran off Mikasa went to the salon to get her hair done and nails trimmed while mina and I ran off to the arcade we played games until Mine said that she was hungry so we went to the food court to see Sasha had a whole mountain of food gulping it down Annie and Mina went to Dunkin Donuts to get donuts and coffee Annie secretly loved donuts and always had a sweet spot for them. We were going to ask to go home when we saw that Sasha was done with her food and not a tiny bit fatter and Mikasa and the other girls were done with there makeover we thought "how convenient" we drove home and saw that all the boys were passed out and saw that they were sleeping the girls went home while the other girls cuddled near there boyfriends and drifted off to sleep......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________hey guys..... I just wanted to say that im SO sorry for the late upload I was on a trip to my grandparent's house to see my sick grandmother and also since its winter break im going to be uploading a lot more to make up for my late uploads. And sorry if I didn't get enough erannie action I just need to get the other couples in. the last thing is I want some feedback to see if my stories good or not if so, tell me why and how I can fix it. (OK the REAL last thing) I will upload when I see some comments of any sort im not tired but it's late so GOODNIGHT YA'LL :) !!!