Comfortable

Helloiiiiii*#* I seriously cannot wait for XMAS
Enjoy:)
-Les❤️

I OPENED MY eyes slowly, the world around me slowly focusing. I moved around a bit and bumped into something. A soft arm brushed against mine.

It's just Ashton, I thought.

I tried to stretch but, was stopped by the bareness of my arm against the slightly cold room.

As my brain refreshed my memory, there was one question I couldn't quite get the answer for:

Where are my clothes?

I soon realized I was only wearing a bra and shorts.

Very short shorts.

This looks bad. Ashton, with me, me, with no clothes.

"Morning, love." Ashton took me into his arm and kissed me.

Usually, I would feel the Sparks and fireworks but now, I felt tense. I tried to ease down a bit.

"What's wrong?" Ashton let my brown eyes faze into his. It usually gets the truth out of me, he once said.

"Did we...?" I didn't want to say it. Lord knows, I really didn't want to say it.

He chuckled before answering, "Well, you wanted to. You kept throwing yourself on me but, I soon found out you were just drowned out and tired. You talked about 'giving me what I wanted' or something."

My face turned a bright red at his answer. "Ash..." I laughed at myself and my poor night actions.

"You know, it was hard to decline but, I figured you would actually want to remember our first."

"Thank you."

Even though I was barely dressed, I didn't feel embarrassed or awkward. I knew Ashton would never use me like that. The fact that he said no for me really did surprise me.

It's weird for a boy to go so long without-

Nope nope stop. Stop right now.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Saw one." I wrote down a tally-mark.

"How many do you have so far?" Ashton kept his eyes on his paper before looking up at mine.

"Eight."

"Okay, I have five. 13 in total."

"Are we winning?" I asked.

"Losing by only one."

The Telescope Room gave me peace. I have had a lot of experience in searching for shooting stars. I used to look for hours and hours back at The Intersect.

Ten Minutes Later:

"I tried that one but-" Ashton was interrupted.

"Okay guys come on over and we will find a winner!"

This is how it went.

Ashton & Scarlett// 18 S.S.

Katelyn & Bree// 14 S.S.

Tristen & Nick// 11 S.S.

Ashton and I in first place.

"You're welcome." I laughed as Ashton squinted at me. I returned with a swift kiss on the cheek.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Going back to our room, Ashton felt uneasy. He wouldn't talk much or say the random things he usually would. It's weird how I'm beginning to miss his weird jokes.

"Ash, what happened?"

"What do you mean?" He quickly smiled, though his eyes looked painful.

I opened the door to our spaced room and sat him down across from me on our bed.

"I'm listening." I sat down and waited for him to begin.

"It's just...today. Two years ago, she broke my heart." His voice got low. I had to lean in to hear him.

"Tell me, Ash."

ASHTON

I stared at Scarlett's face, scared at how she would react to my past.

Nevertheless, I told her. Everything.

"Her name was Rose. Blonde and blue eyed. Anyone could tell she was a player, but she acted so different around me. She said people change and I waited for her to-"

"But she never did, did she?"

I shook my head, holding back the tears.

"She cheated on me multiple times. Probably two or three. Everytime, she would come to my house and tell me she was trying. I was dumb enough to believe it. There was one time she even showed up at my door in the middle of a storm asking me to take her back." I shook my head in disgust at my horrible choice.

She waited patiently for me to continue, the grip of her hand on mine getting stronger.

"Then two years ago, on this very day, I saw her. She was with my cousin, Drake Wills. She looked at me and smiled, when she thought I had looked away, she rolled her eyes and laughed."

"Ashton, I need you to look at me right now." I was hesitant but did as she said. A tear being released from my face. And a tear being released from hers as well.

Boys cry to, ya know.

"I....I will never do that." Her voice cracked. Her beautiful milk chocolate eyes being flooded.

She held my face, playing with my hair.

She touched my lips against hers, softly saying, "You didn't deserve that. And I know it was hard." She nodded her head and looked deeply into my eyes.

"But, I really do love you. Everything about you." More tears came down her soft face. We were so close to each other that both our tears were clashing with one another.

"I want to spend a lifetime with you, Ash. I've always been scared of falling in love and sinking into someone but with you, it feels so right." She was speaking with so much emotion.

The words coming out of her mouth were unbelievable.

She wants to spend a lifetime... With me! That's something I've only ever dreamed about...

"Scarlett...I want the same." I kissed her long and hard. She didn't stop.

I knew she wasn't going to, anyway.
*

So, IS IT FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN??!?!?!?!?

Please VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW!
-Les❤️