Christmas with Dean

"Wake up Beautiful." Dean whispered in your ear as you opened your eyes and was greeted with the sweet lips of you lunatic fringe. "Marry Christmas sweetheart." Dean smiled holding his hand out for you to take. "Marry Christmas baby." You smiled as you took Deans hand and he lead you to the kitchen where he had made you pancakes! "I thought you didn't like Christmas?" You asked. Dean was never one to celebrate the holidays let alone Christmas, you wondered what changed? "I don't, but you were really excited for this day and I didn't want to bum you out." Dean confessed. "Dean baby, you could never bum me out if anything you always seem to amaze me." You smiled. "Well prepare to be even more amazed by your gifts." Dean smiled as he took you to the living room and brought you your beautifully lit up Christmas tree, you looked at it as you cuddled up against Dean as he looked you in your beautiful eyes. "You're so sexy." Dean bit his lip. "Look who's talking." You giggled. "Oh I am baby girl, I am." Dean kissed you. "Now open your gifts!" Dean smacked your bum as to give you a push to the bright tree in the living room as Dean sat on the couch watching you as you sat next to the tree starting opening the gift Dean had got you. "Aren't you gonna open your gifts?" You asked. "I will, I just want to see you open mine first." Dean answered. You shrugged then grabbed a small box wrapped in Santa Claus paper, you tear it open to fine a red velvet box as Dean sat down next to you on the ground. "Dean?" You said as you opened it and found this.

"It's a promise ring

"It's a promise ring." Dean smiled as he looked into your eyes as you were concentrating the ring presented to you by your Love, your one and only. "Dean, it's beautiful." You looked up and shared another kiss with Dean. "I was hoping you'd like it cause I promise not just to you but to the world that one day, I'm gonna Marry you." Dean smiled. You then threw your arms around Dean, embracing him in a hug. "I love you, sweetheart." Dean said. "I love you, Dean." You replied as you shared another kiss with your future.

Happy holidays Ambrose fans!