end of the year Q&A

hey guys it's the last day of the year for me akshsjsjs. i'm sad i couldn't finish this book before 2019 but it's fine. i'm probably going to take a break after this is over but don't worry, there will be a paranoia 3.0 soon. thank you for all your love and support!

so here are some things about me, i'd love to know more about you guys too so please answer along!!<3

q: what programs do you recommend?
a: definitely picsart if you want a free option, otherwise if you have the dedication, time, and money go for learning photoshop <3

q: what app do you use to make your backgrounds?
a: mostly picsart, but there are times i used superimpose

q: what app is the simplest to learn? also did you always use picsart?
a: haha this question works well because i'd say pixlr is the easiest editing to use, which was also my first editing app! i was super intimidated by picsart, but moving to picsart fully helped me improve more. pixlr is a good choice to start off with, but picsart has much more options and abilities.

q: where do you get your inspiration?
a:  browsing other people's covers, seeing edits on deviantart, instagram images, but mostly i don't have inspiration hahaha. i just kinda start something and it somehow comes out in the end lollllllll

q: favorite anime characters? name top 5
a: 1. tomoe from kamisama kiss, 2. usui from kaichou wa maid sama, 3. karma from assassination classroom, 4. oreki from hyouka, 5. okita from gintama (probably)

q: what made you begin editing
a: tbh i don't fully remember hahahaha, i was inspired be FallOfRempire and then i started.

q: other than editing do you have any other hobbies?
a: yep hahaha i'm a need so reading, writing, playing video games, listing to music, playing music, and watching anime.

q: what do you do when you're not in the mood to make a cover but you have to finish the request?
a: if possible i would let it sit until i feel like it, but otherwise i guess i'll probably just finish it but feel unsatisfied with it. sometimes i look at other people's graphics and then i'll get into the mood for designing though.

q: mobile or pc?
a: mobile <3

q: what is your favorite anime and why?
a: i kinda have three favorite anime hahaha, one is sailor moon, then gintama and haikyuu.
sailor moon is just a super nostalgic anime for me, i love it so so much. it just brings back so many good memories for me, and i used to watch it with my mom all the time. i love the feeling it gives me so much, like i can't explain it, but it's a feeling i don't get from any other show. i love the characters, i love the character development, and mainly i love the nostalgia.
i don't usually go around saying sailor moon is my favorite anime, so i have another favorite, that i refer to as my favorite even though it's technically second place? and for the past four years this was haikyuu. let me just say that this anime is amazing and i also love the feeling in it. it made me want to continue playing volleyball and it was just such a beautiful show. you know that time yamaguchi served?? i hecking c r i e d. i've only cried during for shows i can remember and because i cried because this dude served?? w o w. character development is my favorite aspect of any fictional world, and this show had a lot of it. it has like such a beautiful artistic feel to it?? i love it.
and now just like over the summer a different show came and completely wrecked up everything. so i actually dropped gintama around episode 35 a long time ago, and i decided to pick it back up over the summer. it was a mistake now i am in love. haikyuu who. i love everything about this show, it's like the perfect balance of literally everything. i have not laughed this hard because of a show yet. i hate shows that are too serious and i usually go in a pattern of watching a serious show then watching two lighthearted ones, and this anime is that by itself. again i love the feeling i get from it, it's just something i haven't gotten from a lot of anime. the characters are super lovable and there's so much development. the gintama world is done so well and heck, this is probably an anime i would call a masterpiece if not very close to being one hahaa.
dang that was long.

q: do you like lava lamps?
a: haha they look really cool, i don't have one though lollllll

q: do you cosplay?
a: i have once i went as mitsuki nase from kyoukai no kanata for the convention i went to in november

q: favorite video game?
a: either FFVI or danganronpa 2

q: what type of graphic requesters do you hate the most?
a: the ones that d o n t read like i put up stuff for a r e a s o n. please read what there is in like the status or rules, forms, and other important notices please don't be that guy.

q: what fonts do you recommend for dark moods?
a: optimus princeps, and maybe you could add like a cursive font with it.

q: do you like to do art?
a: i l o v e to look at art. like all the time. 90%
of what i do on instagram (which is my most used social media) is look at fanart and other people's art. i also love to draw, and i'm pretty proud of a sketch i did recently, so i'll show you hahahah

q: do you like kpop? if so, who do you stan?a: i stan a lot of groups, and i will go through and list them all okay

a: i stan a lot of groups, and i will go through and list them all okay.
astro
akmu
aoa
Bap
Big
Ba14
Big Bang
Block b
Boys Republic
Boyfriend
Btob
BTS
Clc
Cnblue
Cross Gene
Day6
Exid
Exo
Ftisland
F(x)
girls generation
Golden Child
Got7
Gugudan
Halo
Highlight
History
Hotshot
Infinite
in2it
jbj
Knk
Lovelyz
MADTOWN
Map6
Monsta X
MXM
MISS A
Myteen
nFlying
Nuest
Playback
Rainz
Red Velvet
Romeo
7'o clock
Seventeen
Shinee
SUJU
Teen TOP
The Rose
Top Secret
Triple H
Uniq
Up10tion
VAV
ViXX
Vromance
Wanna One
Winner

all i can currently think of that i for sure stan?? but there might be more.

my top five are
1. vixx
2. sf9
3. bap
4. shinee
5. highlight/beast

and then my top three ults are
1. taeyang (sf9)
2. taemin (shinee)
3. gikwang (highlight)

also my ult gg is aoa now that 4minute disbanded and i ult fnc as a company. cube used to be my favorite company groupwise but then beast left and 4minute disbanded and all i had there was btob and clc.

also my favorite song of all times is i'll be your man btob btw, and shoot me day6 or april fools jimin park are some of the best songs of 2018.

stan vixx