After putting slippers on her feet, the (h/c)-haired girl opened the door with her key, soon closing and locking it.

The sun was setting down and y/n wondered if the two boys were stupid or only wanted to have some snacks outside before going back to their houses to sleep before another 5 days of school.

Did she even know where she was going? Nah, but that wasn't exactly a problem. She knew that both Kirishima and Kaminari lived in a neighborhood near the U.A. so they would probably be on a park near the U.A. and their house. So she only had to find the park where they were "training". Which she found easily.

L/n Y/n

It was Sunday, my last day of weekend, so I wasn't going to waste my last 6 hours until Monday lying on my bed staring at the ceilling.

Before the two boys could notice me, I tried to jump on Kirishima's back but, sadly, I tripped over the air and bumped my head on his back, making both of us fall on the floor, me being over him.

"You just made the Roblox's death sound bro" Kaminari said laughing but soon, not laughing anymore because me, being the fast natural ninja I am, swiftly got up and threw one of my slippers on him.

"What the fuck, you are wearing socks with slippers" Kirishima got up, not before me of course (because he is not a fast ninja), and said.

"Judge me bitch" I threw my other slipper on him, walking near Kaminari '"Anyways where is my other slipper?"

Kaminari pointed to a tree near where we were, my beautiful yellow with red flowers slipper could be seen, shining with the last rays of sun of this rainy monday.

"There aren't any clouds in the sky since 5 a.m Y/n" Kirishima said, staring at me as if trying to discover why Justin Bieber is spelled Bieber when it could be spelled Byebir.

"Fuck you" I picked a rock up from the ground and threw it on his face, earning a moan of pain and an almost angry glance from my prey, but we all know that the red dinosaur can't really get angry.

"That wasn't manly of you, Y/n" Kirishima awnsered, but my attention wasn't focused on him anymore. Using my quirk, which I don't remember what's it's name but I usually call it Princess Luna, I made a shadow-made rope and climbed the tree, soon getting my precious slipper.

Jumping off the tree, I got my other slipper from Kirishima's hands, and pulled my slippers on my foots. Looking more careful, you can see that my slippers made a beautiful combination with my white socks.

"Hey guys let's go eat something" Kaminari said, smiling.

"Yes, I want some chocolate pancakes" I licked my lips in the thought of the sweet taste of the chocolate and the pancake on my mouth.

Both me and Kaminari stared at Kirishima, who was now with his eyebrows furrowed and his hand on his nose, before we could say something blood started tripping from his nose.

"Shit"

"Let's get to the restaurant fast"

⌨︎

After Kaminari helped Kirishima clean his face and stop the bleeding on the restaurant's boys bathroom with me waiting on the hallway of course because, you know, I have a vagina, we choosed a table on the second floor, me seating next to the window so I could watch the two drunk guys fighting on the middle of the street.

"Yes, destroy him!" I whisper-yelled to the blue-haired man (for friends it is Blublue) who was fighting against the orange-haired one. Before I could scream 'YES BITCH' because of the beautiful punch Blublue gave to the other guy who was jealous of his beautiful Pantene light blue hair, a hot guy with red/orange hair, gucci glasses and yellow eyes came and asked what we wanted, we quickly awnsered because we learned how to be fast with the fast, the tall, the sonic: TENYA IIDA but this is a history for another time. After the guy left, the three of us started our conversation.