Chapter 1

Nikki's pov

I was quietly asleep until my alarm went off. I groaned as I turn over to the table and it off , I sat up and rubbed my eyes, it suddenly hits me what day it is. I smile jumped out of bed, today is the day that me and my sisters Sam leave our cozy little home in Laurence, Kansas and go on tour with one of the biggest bands in the world, 5 sos . I got my glasses and put them on and grabbed my iPhone and hooked it up to the speakers in my white dresser. In honor of this day I turn on my 5sos play list. I went to my door where my outfit was hung up. I choose something comfy, a pair of kaki skinny jeans a cropped university of California , Los Angeles that was white with coral sleeves and navy blue letters. I grab it and set it on my pink and white comforter. I go to the closet and grab my coral SnapBack that has swag written on it and it has a blue bill, I also grab my white toms and lay them down next to the outfit. After that I head down the hall to the living room where I found a note on the coffee table saying

" Nikki and Sam, had to take your dad to work....". I look at the clock in the kitchen and it read 5:00. Our dad worked at a record company and he's our part time manager so he helped us get to where we are now, we owe everything to him. I smile to my self and kept reading " there's Nutella in the cabinet for you Nikki and some strawberries in the fridge , I should be back in a half hour." Normally my dad drove to work but since we had our bags and things we needed the extra room, my mom also had to get Sammy her birthday present she just drove him today. I bet he'll have one of his friends give him a ride home at lunch to get his SUV so mom doesn't have to wait up all night if he has to work late. I set the note down and headed to our kitchen and I made myself some toast and I walked over to the cabinet and got the Nutella down and set it next to the toaster. There was a plate set down on the table and when the toast popped up I grabbed a knife and my plate and I spread the Nutella on the toast. After I was done with it I put the Nutella back in the cabinet. When I set down at the table I realized that I forgot my orange juice and the strawberries. I got back up and went to the fridge and grabbed the stuff and set them down on the counter top.

" where's my cup" I think to my self. I checked the dish washer and I pulled out my favorite hello kitty cup that I practically use every day for all my drinks. Happily I poured the orange juice and I grabbed a hand full of strawberries and I put them on the table, I ate fast since we had to leave in 40 minutes and after I was done I put everything away a rinse out my hello kitty cup and take it with me.

" I hope Sammy's up" I said to my self as I walked down to her room. I used my super ninja skills to check on her with out her knowing. After that I go back to my room and make I have everything that I could need over the next 6 months or so. I start going through my list that I made of everything and make sure I have it. I wrote it in my notes so I pulled it up.

Nikki's list 💖

1) make up bag ✔ (in my big suit case )

2) shoes ✔( there all in my smaller one )

3) all summer clothes ✔

4) hair brush, tooth brush, straightener , curler , razors ✔

5) my new books ✔

6) blanket and rainbow dash ✔( already on the bus )

7) cool gear cup and hello kitty cup ✔

8) all my nice dresses ✔ ( my dad already had the on the tour bus for us, along with my matching shoes )

9) chargers ✔

10) nail stuff ✔

11) iPad mini ✔

12) phone ✔

13) contacts and solution✔

Okay so every thing was set and ready, all the clothes where packed , along with the shoes. All the smaller stuff was going in my carry on. I looked at the clock, it's already 5:30 and right on que I hear my mom pull up. I head down to meet her at the door. She comes in and sets down her purse and she stopes to look at me.

" Nikki, why aren't you ready yet ?" She asked. I give my self a quick glance, I was still in my pajama pants and my white tank top and my favorite fuzzy socks.

" ummm... I was busy doing a last minute check to make sure I had everything for the tour " mom comes up to my and cups my face a give me a kiss on my forehead, and quickly let go.

" even though your the youngest, you act the oldest" she said as she went in the kitchen to pour her self a small cup of coffee. I laugh and roll my eyes as I go to back to my room to go get ready. I grab my out fit and my make up that I was going to use and i went to my bathroom. I got dress and brushed my teeth and use the small little brush my dentist gave my to clean behind my braces. My mom helped get my appointment set up for when we went on breaks so I don't have to worry about that. I ran my tongue over the pink and blue rubber bands, I didn't really mind having braces but I'll be glad when they come off. I take my long pink hair down from the French braid that did last night before bed. I brush it out and I decided to just leave it and finally I do my make up and i take off my glasses and i put my contacts in and I'm ready. I came out of the bathroom put on my snap back and my toms. Everything was packed up and put in my purse. i walked over to my suit case, everything was ready besides that I just needed to zip the suitcases up and take them out to the car. Mom helped me and she handed me a envelope with Sammy's name on it.

" what's this " I asked examining the envelope.

" it's Sam's birthday present, I need you to hold on to it for me so you can give it to her"

" okay " i put it in my purse.