0 ; 1.5

09 ; 58

"hyejoo-yah~!"

kim lip hollered from the lounge as she excused herself to use the restroom. she passed a few of the her fellow members who greeted the boy at the door with a warm smile and a bow as he was indeed their senior.

"how've you girls been?" jungkook asked happily as he rest his body against the doorframe and engaged in conversation with the fellow idols.

"our schedule's been pretty empty for now so we've all just taken some time off and enjoyed ourselves a bit." haseul explained as the others nodded and went to go make themselves some breakfast as they were hungry from the night before.

"ah, that's good to hear. we're all getting some time to rest!" he pointed out.

"i know, i'm coming!" the second maknae cried out as she walked tiredly and slowly down the staircase stopping at the sight of everyone. they gave her amused looks.

"morning, olive." jungkook waved a hand and grinned at the apple-haired girl who said hi back. she turned to the others and wishing them her farewells as she trailed behind her best friend who gentlemanly opened the door for her before hopping into the driver's seat.

"so, where to?" he questioned in the middle of pulling out of the driveway. hyejoo sat for a moment as she thought hard.

"hmm, where'd you like to go?" she asked back unsurely.

jungkook sent her a mischeivous and knowing glance but said no word as he continued driving leaving her wondering.

10 ; 27

"hyejoo, we're here- seriously?" jungkook laughed tiredly at her sleeping figure. previously, they had been cackling and making random jokes and remarks and now here she was fast asleep with her head against the window and him in the driver's seat debating on whether to ditch his best friend for the second time that day.

he exited the parked car and headed over to the other side, giggling weirdly as he swung the door open resulting in the girl to jolt awake as she felt herself slowly falling.

"what the f- jung-freaking-kook come back here before i shove your head into that drain sitting conveniently beside you!" the enraged girl's tone suddenly went dangerously deeper than it had already been as she threatened the boy with a glare.

in a flurry of hair and movement, hyejoo unbuckled her seatbelt and chased after jungkook who bolted the moment her feet touched the cement.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry, i won't do it again-" he gasped as he felt a hard object hit his stomach. a shoe. so she wasn't joking about throwing the shoe..

"I hope you've learnt your lesson," hyejoo said slowly as she walked up towards the boy who had collapsed in [supposed] pain, "jungkook, are you alright?"

yes. in fact he was feeling great. but, being the devil he was, the boy decided to troll his poor best friend once more because once was never enough.

"you better not be pulling my leg.. are you actually okay though? did I throw it with too much force?" she repeated unsurely and in concern. worry written all over her features.

he couldn't hide the amusement as jungkook burst into laughter, face resembling a rabbit as he laughed his ass off.

hyejoo sent him another glare as shw stood up and waltzed away, done with his bullshit.

"ahh, i'm sorry~!" he ran after her and pleaded softly. shw didn't answer him nor refuse his apology which meant he was safe. for now.

"have you locked the car?" she reminded subtly.

"oh," he not-so-slyly locked the car as a loud sound – which signalled that the car had been secured/locked –, "yeah!"

the girl gave a wary smile as she shook her head at the wacky antics of her best friend. despite having to deal with his petty little tricks and jokes, he was a great and precious person to her and those around them. when he wasn't laughing his ass off or being the total crackhead he was, he'd be sharing songs, teaching her how to get better in various games and being well a friend.

"do you wanna watch a movie?" jungkook asked out of the blue. in fact, there was a movie he'd been wanting to watch. sadly, it wasn't a new iron man film but it was still something he was still looking forward to watching. 

"what movie is it? and sure." hyejoo agreed. seeing as they hadn't made any plans and weren't really in the mood to do anything physical or involving much participation.

"into the spider-verse. you know, the new spider man movie?"

"of course?! i was going to ask the girls if they wanted to watch it all together but seeing as the tickets and snacks are all on you, let's go." she wore an animated expression, eyes a wide ocean of stars and smile as blinding as can be.

"i never said- alright, never mind." he admitted defeat.

the two jolly best friends chatted along the way as they navigated the way to the cinema and after succeeding, queued in line to purchase tickets – thankfully getting good seats – as well as stock up on some goods to snack on.

12 ; 42

"ah, that was honestly such a great movie!" exclaimed the happy boy as he exited the screening room ahead of the girl. 

"i cried." she mumbled, wiping away the stray tears that had managed to fall in the middle of the movie. but it wasn't her fault. the movie was just too touching and heartfelt that you were bound to at least shed a few tears.

jungkook tilted his head at her, "aish, they call me a baby and look at you.." he took out a pair of sunglasses and placed them over her eyes.

"..what the heck?"

"now no one can see your red eyes and no one can tell if you cried or not." he grinned for the nth time that day as she sent him another bored look shrugging the shades off and passing them back.

"it was one of the best movies i've watched in a long time." hyejoo admitted earning many nods.

"yeah.. but it doesn't beat iron man!"

"oh yes it does!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"it doesn't!"

"it most certainly does!"

and they continued bickering for another five minutes throwing around details and opinions like hot potatoes as those around them sent disapproving glares and laughs.

"oh, by the way, how come we didn't see a single camera go off?" the idol pointed out as the idol beside her wondered. it was rather odd as usually each time the two went out – whether it be to the convenient store or shopping – they'd hear and see clicks and flashes of cameras. fans often thought they were being discreet but the idols were so used to being around cameras they knew better.

they continued the outing with a trip to a fast food restaurant, constant chatter and also some window-shopping. but each moment, they swore they saw a camera flash or something of that sort.

and those weird sightings were soon to be proved right.