Master~~

Life

Life. Isn't it beautiful? Getting to living that luxury life? Having everything and anything you want? Isn't that the life anyone would want to live?
Anybody in the world would love to have a life like this...
And anyone would love to own a house like this... but I'll tell you one thing, being his maid was the best decision I have ever chosen...
------------------
Y/N:"oh honey this is the only dialog, wait until you see the man I'm working for...tall, beautiful lips, and his shoulders are so wide I-"
---------------
I shake it off, but yes everything I just said this wasn't no ordinary man, his name was Kim Seokjin, owner of  multi-million company, Seokjin Headquarters..
People even the girls want to marry him, sleep with him, even Sell their bodies to them, but that wasn't me I was just his maid...
Some of the girls from the maid academy, was hoping that he would choose one of them, but seeing as I was the lucky one he chose me out of all the women he choose.... ME
I wasn't like any of the girls, but one thing I've noticed every time I'm cleaning or washing dishes he's always watching me every move..
I didn't mind it at all because guys will look at girls all the time. Even so, I could never sleep with my boss that's just wrong...
He was "Perfect" he even has a coworker with his own Multi-million Company Mr. Jon Jungkook, aka his little maknae he's so cute but I would never date him...
But Mr. Kim Seokjin....It's something about that man that just makes me feel like i can talk to him about anything, and I feel safe...
Anywhoo, I was finishing up cleaning outside on the patio, and I  head back in to put up the cleaning supplies as I whipped my the sweat off my face...

Butler:"Really I mean a man with all this money hell, he could buy a whole ass diamond necklace"- As I walked in the Butler was preparing his food -—————————————————————————I nodded my head in agreement, Mr

- As I walked in the Butler was preparing his food -
—————————————————————————
I nodded my head in agreement, Mr. Kim was coming home today from a overseas business trip in Cuba and now he's finally coming home
- Damn this Butler was in a shitty mode -
———————————————-
*Fact: Austin{The Butler} has been serving him ever since he graduated from the academy as well, he and I are a team, just the two of us we've cleaned up and make sure everything was nice and perfect..
————————————-
Austin:"Y/N...Please make sure his change of clothes are on the bed I don't want to hear his mouth"
——————————
- I said "ok" and went into his bedroom -
—————————————-