Chapter 5

Edwards POV

"I love you."
Was the last thing that (Y/N) said to me before her breathing stabilized. I just sat there shocked for what felt like forever.

(Y/N) just told me that she loves me. I wonder if she even knows  what she said. I just sat there debating on what to do. After a little bit of thinking I just decided that I should probably leave before (Y/N)'s mom gets home.

I get up slowly making sure not to wake (Y/N) up. Once I get up from under (Y/N) I pick her up to put her under the covers and softly placed a kiss on her forehead. I used my vampire speed to run down stairs and into my car. I quickly drove out of (Y/N)'s drive way just in time because her mom just came around the corner ready to go and see her daughter.

I really hope (Y/N) isn't mad that I couldn't pick her up. If she is though I came prepared with a strawberry cheesecake. Her favorite. I read Susan's mind. Once she thought about (Y/N) favorite dessert, I made a mental note of that for future reference.

Once I knew that (Y/N) and her mom were safe I took off to my home.

__________________________

The second that I arrive home home, I regret coming because the first thing that I see was a big orange truck. I've always hated Bella's truck but I never said anything because she seemed to love that thing. After I stayed in the car a little while longer, thinking of what I would say to Bella, how I would explain what's happening to her, I exited my car slowly still thinking.

I entered my home and went up to the living room and see Esme on the couch comforting Bella as she had tears running down her face. Once she heard my feet, her head immediately sprung up which made me try so hard to not roll my eyes.

I don't know why but I can't stand Bella anymore. Every since I found (Y/N), Bella has just disgusted me. Maybe it's because I'm not attracted to her anymore. Maybe Bella's my blood singer and once I found my mate I didn't need to be with her anymore.

I motioned for Bella to follow me upstairs which she immediately ran upstairs to. I took a quick look at Esme which made her give me a small smile in which I returned back to her. I finally went upstairs to confront Bella.

I went to my room and closed my door knowing that it didn't actually matter. I silently waited for Bella to say why she was here but she never did.

"Why are you here Bella?" I asked her aggravated. I didn't actually have anything to do but I wanted to talk to my family and understand what I need to do about (Y/N) and how I can explain this without fricking her out. I also want to talk to them about her mind. When I tried reading her mind everything just started changing itself. I started thinking about all the possible outcomes when I finally heard Bella talk.

"I'm here because I need to understand what happened between us. Are you doing this because your scared that you'll hurt me?..." Bella continued on saying all the possibilities to why I said that I didn't love her anymore.

Hehehe that's funny. I heard the cutest little giggle ever coming from somewhere. Yet I didn't know where it came from. As Bella continued making excuses, I tried to figure out where that voice was coming from. I tried focusing in on the voice when I heard, you should probably pay attention to her Eddy. Why does the voice inside my head sound like (Y/N)'s? How can I hear her voice all the way from here? And how is she even communicating with me? Until I get Bella out of the house I just ignore (Y/N)'s voice.

"Edward are you even paying attention to me?!" Bella suddenly screamed. I just replied with a simple,"No."

Bella then came over to and tried to hold my hand. I gently took it away from her and crossed my arms. She then just stared into my hard eyes and figure it out.

"Is this because of that girl?"