Full Summery

Summery-
Ten thousand years ago there was a war on a planet called Titan but there was a team called Voltron which had 5 Paladins (people) fight against the evil and does everything in there powers to try to save everyone that they can as a little girl had been chosen to become a Paladin of Voltron also chosen to become Attack Titan while the girl was only 4 years old when she had been chosen and has been fighting in the war for a very long time. The girl's name is Eren Luna Scout Zoe Smith Jaeger daughter of Erwin Smith and Hanji Zoe also  granddaughter of Mike Scout and Maria Jaeger even has a older brother name Armin Scout Zoe Smith Arlert and and older sister name Mikasa Scout Zoe Smith Ackerman. On one mission both Levi and Eren had met also became friends then one day they had fell in love and date each other's until they had got marry as Levi join in helping as much as he can because he had ta different team to lead during the war. One day Erwin had put Armin, Mikasa and Levi into a sleeping chamber putting them to sleep knowing very well that they will be sleep for a very long time even told every Lions of Voltron to disappear and hide after the war became to much also killing every Paladins but one. Ten thousand years later, Blue came crash landing on earth  causing Eren to wake up from her sleeping chamber losing her memories of everything even where she from in the process then left to hide after making sure that Eren was safe nearby even after making sure that they were not being followed by the enemy. Eren Luna Scout Zoe Smith Jaeger Ackerman McClain has never felt like she had belonged after all she was adopted by humans (Grisha Jaeger & Carla Jaeger) and looks so very different from everyone else even she able to speak a language that she didn't know existed but when she goes to a school called the Galaxy Garrison as Luna McClain then gets caught up in the adventure of a lifetime. She learns more about why she is so very different from everyone and where she really from even to hope to get her full memories even mostly wants to know where her powers came from also mostly wants to remember her family. Will Eren remember her past fully? Will she be able to tell her friends the truth or will they find out by the enemy? Will she remember both her family and husband? Will she get revenge?