Dream Come True

A/N: Well, I did NOT expect this to happen, but here we are..... Don't you just love it when you create a character just for the heck of it and a story just hits you straight in the face? And you didn't even mean for it to happen. That's how Ivy came into being. Created her in WWE 2K19 because my brain was like "You should totally create a character that could be an equalizer ringside for ya boy Finn, maybe even the Demon Queen?" And look where we are... sometimes I just want to curse my brain for thinking of so many stories and hanging onto them for so long I cannot help but write it out. I'd like to get the story up to current day events on RAW, but that'll take some time.

So let's start this story off by taking it way back to January 2015 and NXT. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Dream Come True

I stood outside the WWE Performance Center in awe. My long, black coat billowed around my legs as the brisk winter wind flared up, whipping strands of my jet black hair into my face. But it didn't phase me. I was standing outside of the one place I had only dreamed of being since I was six years old.

My time had finally come! After working my ass off in the indy scene for seven years, I finally got my contract deal in November and two months later I'm officially reporting in for my first day of "training".

And I use that term lightly.

See, I'm not normally an in-ring competitor. I'm a manager who somehow gets pulled into doing matches with whoever it is I'm managing. It was just for laughs the first time I did it back on 2008, but then it became a part of my gimmick. If I was pulled into a match, I would just copy the moves I saw my wrestler do. It wasn't until late 2009 that I started taking the gimmick seriously and developed myself as a competitor as well as a manager.

Apparently, I had skills and the promotions loved using me in multiple facets, having a few runs as a competitor. At least I got to choose my entrance music whenever I was solo...

But I digress.

I walked into the performance center ready to get to work when I ran into Matt Bloom.