Chapter 27 What an Idiot I am...

Chapter 27

Laura's P.O.V

I woke up, surprisingly early.

It was still dark outside the window, and the clock read 5 am.

Why was I up so early?

I rose from the couch , and turned off the TV.

Yawning, I finaly reached for my phone and nearly dropped it in shock when I saw the number of missed calls and unread texts.

32 missed calls, and 28 unread texts. All from Zayn.

Shaking, I called him back.

"Hello? Zayn?" I croaked when someone picked up.

"Laura! Thank god your here!" Zayn said, his voice sounding worried, and I could tell he was running a hand through his perfectally gelled hair.

"Whats wrong Zayn? Is Conor back?" I asked.

"Well..." Zayn started...

"TELL HEY Z! SHE SHOULD KNOW!" I heard a voice shout from behind him.

It sounded like Liam, and I was right.

"Im just telling her Li!" Zayn shouted back.

"What? What you going to tell me Zayn? Where's Conor?" I asked, tears welling in already puffy eyes.

"Conor came back at 3 am this morning Laura..." He began.

I sighed in relief. What was the news then?

"But...he was drunk...and...I think....I think he was getting off with Sarah...Im so sorry Laura."

I suddenly felt naucous. A lump formed in my throat so I couldn't talk.

My head felt faint and there was a pain in the bottom of my stomach.

Getting off with Sarah? No...he never got that drunk....he wouldn't do that to me...even if he was drunk!

Would he?

"H...how do you know Zayn?" I finaly managed to croaked.

"Laura...they were caught in action..." he whispered.

That was enough to make me completly heart broken. My legs started shaking and I felt light headed.

I dropped to the ground and burst into tears, ignoring Zayn who was shouting for me on the phone, but I just hang up and lied on the ground, drowning in my own tears.

Conor's P.O.V

"I feel horrible mate" I mumbled, putting my thumping head in my hands.

"Of course you do Con, you where drunk." Niall answered, sitting down in front of me.

We sat silent for a while.

"Conor, tell me how much you remember about last night." Niall suddenly said.

I frowned. I didn't remember much but being with Sarah.

"I was with Sarah..." I began.

Niall rolled his eyes. "Well done sherlock! But what did you do and where did you go with her." He asked, his eyes serious, and piercing through me.

"Um..well...she took me back to her flat where she gave me some beer... and then she took me to her bedroom...and thats all I can remember." I said truthfully.

Niall frowned. "Conor...you do know you cheated on Laura..right?" He hissed.

I suddenly jerked forword, ignoring the killing pain in my head.