✨SHOT 2✨

Anika finally reaches hospital. She immediately took Shivaay inside the hospital on a stretcher with the help of some ward boys .

As soon as they enter the hospital, Anika shouts for doctor.

A- DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

Doctor comes running there.

A- Doctor please treat him.

Doctor checks Shivaay's pulse. He then looks at Anika

D- Do you know him? Because we can't start his operation without his family's consent. His condition is already very critical.

Anika looks at the doctor with a shocked expression. She then composes herself.

A- I... I... am...am... hi....his.... wi... wif... wife.

A lone tears escapes from her eye.

D- That's good. Please sign the form immediately. We have to start the operation fast.

Anika nods her head and signs the form with trembling hands.

They immediately took Shivaay in the OT.

Anika sat on the seat in front of OT.

It has been 2 hours since the operation was going on. Anika was really tensed for him.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. She looks at the caller ID. It was Mallika. She answers the call.

A- Hello.

M- Ani, where are you? You know I was so tensed for you and Anu is also crying for you again and again.

A- Malli, some goons attacked Shivaay Sir. So I am with him in the XYZ hospital.

M- What? Is he fine now?

A- I don't know. His operation is still going on.

M- Oh God!

A- Mallika, please do one favour on me. Please take care of Anu. I don't think that I will be able to come home tonight.

M- But why are you staying at the hospital? Call somebody from his family.

A-Mallika, he doesn't have anyone in his family. He is.. He is an... Orp... Orphan.

M- Oh! Its ok. I'll take care of Anu. Don't worry. If you need anything, just call me. Ok?

A- Hmm.

M- Ok. Bye. Take care.

A- bye.

Anika disconnects the call. At the same time, doctor comes out of the OT. Anika immediately moves towards him.

A- Doctor, how is Shivaay?

D- Mrs. Oberoi, we have successfully completed his surgery. His head injury is really very deep. I just hope it doesn't cause any harm to his brain. We have to wait till he gets his consciousness.

A- Can I meet him?

D- Yes, we are shifting him to his ward. You can meet him after that.

Anika nods her head and thanks the doctor.

After sometime, Anika enters Shivaay's ward.

She looks at him with soft eyes.

A- I just hope that you get fine soon.

Anika moves towards the sofa and sleeps.

It was early morning when Anika opens her eyes. She hears someone groaning in pain. She immediately looks at Shivaay and runs towards him.