Chapter 13 (The Beach)

Carter's POV

The plane had just landed and now everyone was getting off the plane. I followed behind Nash who was talking to Cam.

"So I think Jake and Shawn are planning something for the next show?" Nash whispered in his ear.

"What do you mean?" Cam answered confused.

"I heard them talking about if everything is ready for the next show and then Shawn was like yeah I got it under control but remember what you got to do for me when we're done' and stuff." Nash told him.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Cam said brushing it off.

"It still was pretty shady." Nash ended the conversation.

Hmmmmm, this is new info for me. I turned to Matt and told him that maybe we better try and see if we could room with either Jake or Shawn to see if they would spill anything.

"I don't know him and Mary we're pretty close along with Jake and Mahogany, and Maddie. But if what you say is true then they will probably room together instead." Matt was right, we weren't the most ideal people for Jake or Shawn to pick for room mates. I wanted to find out what they were planning also. When we got out of the terminal and into the airport, I saw Jake pull Mary aside and whisper something in her ear, when he pulled away Mary nodded and they joined the group again.

"Alright everyone let's go get our bags!" Cam yelled, directing us to baggage claim.

We got our stuff and headed out to find another limo for us. I looked down the sidewalk and saw a swarm of girls coming straight for us.

"Uh guys we better get in the limo quick!" I yelled and everyone filed into the limo. I just closed the door when the girls reached our window and they were pounding on the glass. The limo driver was prepared for this and sped away leaving all the girl behind us waving goodbye.

"Well apperently Laffayette knows who we are." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Should we pick room mates now?" I told everyone on the limo.

"We already have!" Jake called from the other side, "I've got Shawn and Maddie and Mahogany has Mary!" Damn he already beat us to it.

"Awwwwwww, I wanted Shawn!" Matt pouted.

"Well too damn bad." Shawn snickered.

"I guess I have to settle for Jack Gilinsky then?" Matt looked at me. Jack Gilinsky was close with Jake too, if anyone else besides Jake, Shawn, Maddie, Mary or Mahogany knew anything about what they were planning then he would.

"And I'll take Nash!" I yelled, making sure Cam didn't take him. Nash knew Jake on a personal level also.

"Then that means I've got Cam!" Jack Johnson yelled with excitment.

"This is a weird rooming arrangement." Shawn said next to Jake and Mary.

Jake's POV

We all got to the hotel room and settled in and had about 5 minutes to relax. Magcon wasn't until tomorrow and I felt like everyone was on to us.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Shawn rolling over on my stomach. I had my vine opened and realized that me and Mahogany were up to 1M followers. And I found a new account Maddie Chaser with 4,000 followers. I followed her of course. Looks like she chose vine and was trying to get a permanent spot in Magcon.

"I was thinking everyone could go down to the beach that's about a 5 minute walk away." Shawn said to me.

"Sure that sounds great!" I turned back to my phone, "Man I haven't posted anything in awhie. Shawn get over and sing with me!" I commanded while I got my guitar.