nineღ

The deep voice echoed through the formal living room where a smiling jisung stood while the zhong family were confused. There wasn't an image of a man on the tree or anything it was like the tree was talking it's self or maybe it was the fairies, chenle couldn't tell.

Chenle's parents and chenle himself didn't even think about interrupting whatever the hell was happening in front of them and just continued to watch jisung speak to practically thin air.

"I guess i did what i was told." jisung shyly said towards the fairies.

The deep voice laughed heavily and jisung felt the sense of a pat on his back. "My boy, i'm so proud you completed this wish on your first time too. Now the big question," the voice said anticipating something, "would you like to stay here? You know what you have to do if you would like to." the voice asked. Jisung could sense that the man with the voice was smiling from the little chuckle he gave out and jisung smiled even wider.

"Thank you santa, i loved being with you to help work for christmas but now, i think this place fits me more." jisung said as he looked behind him to the chenle that almost screamed the word 'santa?'

"Okay my boy, your wish is my command." the male now labelled as santa said as the fairies all rushed to the bottom of the tree creating a mistletoe through thin air. "Have a good time here and don't forget about me." the voice spoke.

"I'll always remember you santa, i love you goodbye." jisung said as he walked over to the mistletoe at the bottom of the tree.

A fading goodbye was heard as jisung picked up the mistletoe and the fairies flew away out into the morning sky. Jisung smiled at the plant in his hand before whispering, "one last thing to do."

Chenle had come back to his senses as the fairies left and started to protest, "who the hell was that? And what do you mean santa??" chenle kept asking and asking.

Jisung laughed lightly at chenle's questions and turned around as he quickly walking over to the older. Chenle looked scared as he saw jisung walking too fast for his liking, "h-hey what are you-" chenle stuttered but got cut off as jisung placed the mistletoe on top of both of them and kissed chenle right on the lip.

Jisung removes his lips from chenle's moist one's and looks at chenle in the eye, "chenle i like like you." jisung said as his eyes sparkled.

You would have expected for chenle to gasp and be shocked but no, chenle just smiled at the taller and pulls him in for another kiss. The kiss lasted longer this time, the mistletoe still being held on top of their heads. Chenle liked the kiss, better word, he loved it. Jisung had soft lips that drawed chenle in and it just made the older feel safe and warm inside whenever he held the younger boy.

Chenle had finally broke the kiss and looked at jisung dead in the eye before replying, "jisung i like like you too."

A smile grew widely on jisung's face and the younger felt the need to give chenle a hug. But chenle had the idea of giving jisung a kiss again which made the two get into a little bit of a mess. The two pulled back and laughed before they both went in for another innocent and soft kiss.

Chenle's parents watched the two boy's and smiled to themselves. Chenle's father kissed his wife's cheek as he saw her tearing up at the site of how happy her son was, "he's finally back to being the happy chenle we always knew." chenle's mother said to her husband.

"He sure is." chenle's father replied as he watched the two boy's kiss.

It was starting to get dark on the joyful christmas night and chenle felt it was the right time to ask jisung about whatever the hell happened in the morning.

"Hey sungie," chenle started, "what was all those fairies things and all that stuff about santa this morning?" chenle asked looking at his now boyfriend.

"Oh well," jisung said smiling and rubbing the back of his head, "i had apparently been living in the north pole as a happy virus and fixer that was training to go on jobs for wishes and i had gotten my first job which was to grant your wish of a better life." jisung explained.

Chenle's mouth widened as confusion took over his face, "my wish?" chenle asked pointing to himself.

"Yes," jisung giggled, "dont you remember the night before i showed up in your room wishing for a better life?" jisung asked with a smile on his face.

"I," chenle stopped for a second, "i did that?" he asked not remembering even saying those words.

"You were bawling your eyes out because of your parents, you must not remember because you fell asleep straight after as well." jisung explained.

"Wow," was all chenle could say.

"Well yeah and for missions we actually get our memory wiped until the day of christmas and that's why i was in pain in the early morning since i was just getting my memory back." jisung explained, "oh and santa, he's the one who gave me the job." jisung smiled.

"SANTA?" chenle question loudly, "i thought that dude wasn't even real." chenle said in confusion.

Jisung just laughed before saying, "that's what he wants the older people to believe."

"Wow so like, you're my christmas wish aren't you?" chenle asked as he held jisung's abnormally large hands.

"I guess i am." jisung smiled as he gave chenle a kiss on the cheek.

end

anyway thats the end of this absolute shit thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed my wholesomly shit writing and had a very merry christmas to the probably no one reading this uwu

bye now