Room 208 (Tom Hardy Fanfic)

Room 208

It was mid-July in California and even better, it Friday night. Ava was getting ready with a couple of her friends for a Fashionova event that was taking place at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco. She wore the black version of "Lianna's Mesh Ruched" bodycon dress. She drenched herself in body lava over her toasted cinnamon skin, and slicked her hair back in a low curly bun and her edges in elegant swoops. Her lips were nude with a coco liner and her lashes done perfectly in the hour and 1/2 it took her to glue them on individually. "I'm coming down now." She said right as she answered the phone. She grabbed her black clutch and skipped down the stairs in her casual black flats. "Staying out all night?" Her dad asked, flipping through  channels on the living room tv. "Probably." She shrugged. She walked over and kissed his cheek. "Don't wait up. I have the key."

(Four Seasons)
One of Ava's friends,Janine had on her favorite Fashionova skinny jeans and "Fool in Love" off the shoulder bodysuit, and the other, Bianca, wore "Racing Royalty" checkered set. "Holy shit look how much stuff they brought?!" Janine stared wide eyed. There were racks of clothes and different sections for their other items all over the event room. But there seemed to be other tables set up for other companies also. They didn't give two shits, they were there for Fashionova. Well Bianca and Janine were the ones crazy about it. Most of the clothes were too slutty for Ava's liking. She walked around, casually looking at the clothes as if she was walking in the park for fresh air. As she was taking a hand and smoothing her hair behind her ear, a guy looked over his shoulder at her. He sipped whatever was in his glass which it was obvious it was alcohol because he only drunk swigs of it. He was white, handsome, and obviously wealthy. But if you're living in Cali, then it would make sense to be. He was about 6'1 and broad in the blue pinstripe suit, his hair short and smooth back, and a little manly stubble. As he was looking up from her legs, her eyes met his. He smiled and she waved eagerly, walking over to him. He watched her wide, curvy frame walk over to him as he took another sip from his glass. "Who's that?" The shorter, slightly tipsy guy standing with him, asked. He ignored him. "Ava." He spoke with hooded eyes. "Hi Mr.Hardy." She smiled big, stretching out her hand. Although he was her Dad's boss, she couldn't help but wet herself when she seen him. And the attraction was obviously mutual. "Remember, you can call me Tom." He ignored her hand and gave her a firm side hug. They inhaled each other's scents. Vanilla cookies and Invictus. "Your dad know you're here?" He asked , getting a better look of her now that she was up close. "Yes." She chuckles. "Mhm..." he teased. He loved making it seem as though she was always up to no good. "...so what you doing here?" "I'm here with some friends from campus. The Fashionova event is going on and they wanted to buy some clothes. Online shopping can be a pain in the ass sometimes." "Believe me, I know." He nodded agreeably. "What about you?" "Im just here with some colleagues for the weekend. Got some business stuff to set up and advertise." He shrugged, seeming to not care to talk about it. And she probably wouldn't know what he'd even be talking about if he did. "Ava? There she is?! Ava!" Janine and Bianca ran up to her and each grabbed an arm. "Ava come here. The jewelry is buy one get one 1/2 off and we found that choker you like that they never delivered." They dragged her away and she waved to him. He didn't want to let her go but he didn't really have a choice.

Whenever he wasn't discussing something with his colleagues, he was watching Ava, holding necklaces and earrings up to her, looking in mirrors.

(2hrs later)
Ava and her friends had eaten and by this time gotten a little alcohol in their system from a small party that was happening in one of the club rooms upstairs.

There was a small but loud commotion going on in the hallway, outside the event room. Tom only knew when he seen Ava rushing out there. He walked out there and saw Ava trying to help Janine pick up her stuff and put it back in her bag while two other females shouted and held up their middle fingers. Ava acted as if the girls weren't even there as Bianca held onto Janine who was screaming back. It was obvious Ava wasn't there for the drama but just wanted to get Janine's items and go. Right when Ava said "it's over. Let's go back" one of the girls splashed a drink in Ava's face and on her dress. "Woah!" Tom said involuntarily, anger hitting him instantly. His voice mixed in with the crowds "oohs" and "damns". Janine and Bianca mouth was agape and before they could react, Ava's ring was connecting with the other girl's jaw. People gasped and some clapped. The other girl knelt down to check on her friend, who was out cold. "Bitch. Don't ever disrespect me." Ava said wiping her chin. Down the hall Tom could see security coming. He walked over and grabbed Ava like she was his as the crowd started to disperse. "Who are you?" Bianca asked aggressively as she eye-humped him. "A friends of her dad's." He said quickly as he  pulled the steaming girl away from the incident. "Let's go." He said to them as they blended with the crowd.