chapter 16

I woke up the next morning in Jackys arms, I was so happy till I felt really sick.

I got up out of bed put my t-shirt panties and shots back on then ran to the bathroom closing the door behind me but not locking it, when I made it to the bathroom I threw up everything that was in my stomach into the toilet.

I then pulled away from the toilet wiping my mouth with a towel, I then stood up pulling my hair back well thinking to myself.
"its weird that right after Jacky and I did it I'm now feeling sick, why?".

and then the thought hit me.
"oh my god no. No, no there's no fucking way!"

I went back into my room and got dressed then went out and wrote a note for my dad saying.
"Dear dad just went out to get a few things be back in a few. love you.
- piper."

I grabbed my phone and left the bus.

when I finally got to the nearest drug store I went and bought 4 pregnancy tests, after I bought them I went into the bathrooms and used one of them.

when I was done I looked at it and my heart sunk as tears filled my eyes.
"no no no no NO!!!!" I screamed to myself as I got up pulled up my pants flushed the toilet and then walked out.

My dad was going to seriously fucking kill Jacky then me.

well I was walking another thought hit me.
"we just did it last night so how could I be right now? maybe I wasn't feeling good so my stomach just threw it up and with the test it had to be some mistake, sometimes they make mistakes. right?"

when I got back I saw Jacky Derek Max Ryan and my Dad were all up watching TV.

"oh welcome back piper, whatcha got in the bag?" Derek asked.

I looked down at it then back at him but now it wasn't just him with a questioned look on his face, all of them were looking at me.

"Nothing just some girl stuff for me." I said walking into my room.
"if it turns out to be true and my dad finds out I'm screwed I am beyond screwed."