New beginning

Hi my names Myah, Im 17 years old. I go to Royale J. Highschool.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I was getting ready for a party someone at my school was hosting, I was going with my friend Jaclen.
"Hold the fuck up! My favorite songs on!" Jaclen yelled then carried on singing along to 'The hills'
I rolled my eyes and carried on brushing my hair for the hundredth time. When I was done i slipped on a red and black lace top and white ripped jeans with fishnets attached underneath them. I put on my mascara and started to do my eyebrows. When Jaclen got out I was all done and ready, She had a yellow, striped crop top on with light blue jeans that made her ass look 2x bigger then it actually was. She was wearing a light pink nuded color for her lipstick, Nuded brown for her eyeshadow with a black heart on her left cheek.
"Holy shit we look amazing!" I smirked when i had heard that slip out my mouth. We where finally ready to go to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got in mu black SUV and started driving to Hilton Woods, Then my favorite song came on, Single by The Neighbourhood. (Please check them out theyre amazing and so underrated!) "Even though I shouldnt say it, She was my baby girl might never get her back!" I sang along singing my heart out. I stopped when I had noticed that we where there. There was about a 2 story house with a bunch of teenagers that where obviously underaged smoking and drinking. Jaclen and I stepped out the black SUV looking even more beautiful then before.

We knocked on the door and walked in, There was about 200 people in there. I turned around to see Jaclen already going to the snack bar. I decided to take a look around so I hopped onto the stairs and started walking.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Please follow my instagram, Tornpetai (with a i) and give some feedback about this chapter its really appreciated and id love some criticism so I can improve in the future.