wdwtea

Liked by- 465,676 people

wdwtea- the dark truth about this relationship. We first saw Kate when Corbyn commented on her picture. Then Kate blew up having 23.4 followers passing up everyone, but how? Kate has a contract with Why Dont We. After her and Corbyn broke up which was 5 months ago she stayed and everyone wanted to know why. The girls Tatum and Gabbie hate Kate but why? Maybe because she signed the contract causing Corbyn and Christina to break up. Kate also dated Jack which shocked everyone but Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Zach and the girls. Kate is 18 which meant that the time all this was happening she was 17, so her manger did all of this. That's not all she also dated Michael, Johnson and Mattew those were by choice. Kate never had a choice to date Corbyn or Jack everything was fake! Why do you think there never was anything about them but drama? The boys manger needed a girl who they knew would became a huge success that girl was Kate Raven. Kate never loved Corbyn or Jack everything was fake so Why Don't We could became even bigger and get more famous they needed to stay in the limelight. Kate was basically a slave to the boys why do you think she always threw shade to the boys to keep them in the limelight!

tagged- kateraven gabbieegonzalez tatedoll beautychickee jonahmarais seaveydaniel imzachherron jackaverymusic corbynbesson

----

user78- that's fake!

hater88- you have no idea what you are talking about

user89- stfu

jonahmarais- delete this!

tatedoll- what the hell the boys would never do this!

seaveydaniel- delete this now!

gabbieegonzalez- that is a lie!

jackaverymusic- that's a huge fucking lie!

imzachherron- what the actually fuck?!

beautychickee- what the hell that's a lie!

corbynbesson- why would we do this?!

user67- why isn't Kate commenting

user7- what if it isn't a lie

user0- what if it's true...