Sipping Jack Daniels

(Liam goes to apologise to Theo)

Liam had no idea where Theo lived no one did not even Peter but he did know where he would be at this time of night. He walked to the bridge...yes..the bridge where his sister died.

He hid behind the tall trees staring at the figure in front of him. Theo was sitting there on the bridge with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Liam went to walk forward but as he did he tripped over "shit" he muttered under his breath he looked up and saw that Theo was no longer on the bridge sipping his JD.

The beta slowly walked towards the bridge he picked up the drink and took a sip.

"Enjoying that" he heard a voice behind him and instantaneously turned around "Why are you here puppy?" Liam took another sip from the bottle if he was going to say sorry he might as well be drunk.

"I'm sorry for...losing control" Theo smirked "I'd already forgiven you the moment you did babywolf" Liam looked at him confused "Why?"

"Because you can't help it I've fought with you enough to know that" Liam smiled a little bit at that "Well errr anyway I'm sorry" he went to turn away from but The Chimera grabbed his hand and turned him back.

"I mean if you're going to steal some of my JD you could at least stay for a bit" Liam was smiling a lot but tried to make sure Theo didn't see that of course he wasn't very discreet though.

The beta nodded and sat down leaning on the side of the bridge and Theo did the same. The were directly next to each other and without realising Liam had leant his head on Theo's shoulder.

————————————————————————
@Leeyumcerealbar

Liked by Theoraeken69, AlliArgent and 768 others He's not so bad I guess

He's not so bad I guess....

                  Tagged Theoraeken69

                    View all comments

Theoraeken69 😉x

Scooter I mean when I said apologies this is also not WHAT I FREAKING MEANT 🤦‍♂️

Leeyumcerealbar 🤷🏻‍♂️ @scooter I did apologise? There's nothing wrong?

@Leeyumcerealbar @Theoraeken69 ☺️x

MaLEEYA I DON'T CARE ANYMORE THIS IS TOO CUTE I SHIP IT SORRY STILES!!!

GaysonH @MaLEEYA WELCOME TO THIAM!

InvisibleCorey @MaLEEYA @GaysonH THIS IS WAY TO CUTE

IsaacLaZY ^AGREED but it's also very very very sexy

( AUTHOR NOTE: I'm writing and Isaac fanfic go check it out if you want)

SstilesS NO THIS IS A DISASTER

D.Hale THIS IS A DISGRACE

AlphaHale @D.Hale it's so cute how you stand up for your boyfriend

D.Hale @AlphaHale shut it before I kill you again.