A/N sorry for any mistakes i'm just too lazy to do any proof reading at the moment.

Chapter-3

Will's POV:

Chapter-3

This is all thats left of him, a small rustic box. The contents of it a mystery to me. I haven't mustered up the courage to look inside since the day he left it for me. The never ending possibilities,in a sense, give me more of him to hold onto.

He had a watch my mom bought him on their fifteenth anniversary. That watch was his all time prized possession. Maybe that's the mystery inside this small box. Mystery is bigger, preferable, and better to me than a watch. It could possibly contain the letter I wrote for him in the fifth grade. It could be a letter from him. Or maybe it's nothing at all. The possibilities run down an endless stream.

Seeing her brought back so many wonderful yet tainted memories. One of those memories being the day I received this box. It was the week after she left this god forbidden town. Apparently she wasn't the only one dying to get out of here because he left soon after, leaving me with this stupid box. I remember the pain and hurt I felt for being left by the two people I held a place so dearly for in my heart. I was so angry that I had forgot about this box in its own drowning simplicity and let it gather dust beneath my bed. For some odd reason it was imperative that I haul around the weight of that box along with it's dark mystery. I felt it would lessen the guilt I had about forgetting the existence of it in the first place. Little did I know that my meticulousness would lead me into a drowning situation.

" So you've never opened it?"

"No and I don't want to. Now can you just please.......just grab the notes you were supposed to grab in the first place and lets get started, I don't want to talk about this right now." She holds her hands up in defense but continues eying the small box with curiosity. When I first got here she was hardly able to breathe let alone utter a word. Now here she was ranting on about why I should open this small box. I have to say, I am appreciative of the box, it's what urged her to open up to me in the first place. Curiosity is a powerful feeling.

We venture off into the world of Verona, where the Montesquieu's and the Capulets have no stronger feeling than the hate towards each other. Hate being a nonexistent word between two outsiders, Romeo and Juliet. All they feel is undeniable love that is so heart wrenching they die for one another in the end. But of course you already know that because it is one of the most famous and acclaimed tragic love stories of all time. One that everyone knows the plot to without having to read a single thing from the actual play-write.

After about an hour June becomes flustered and is close to over with this whole thing. She doesn't have to voice anything however. I assume this because she begins holding her pencil more loosely as she glides it across the word filled piece of paper. Her head also droops in a tireless way and her eyes have that longing glimmer for rest.

" I say we call it a night." She perks up suddenly at the sound of my words and looks up to meet me with a smile.

" I second that." I watch as she struggles in the most adorable way possible to lift herself off the floor.

"I know....... intense sitting is sooo hard." I chuckle and she looks over at me amused by my sarcastic remark.

"I'm pretty sure you can't ridicule me seeing as I did the majority of work."

"Sure June bugg." I regret it as soon as it leaves my lips. I'm hesitant on what to do next and I feel a lump rise in my throat.

"What?"

" I-I said su-sure June." I stutter making my sudden nervousness more evident than ever.

"No you called me June bugg. How did you know that name?"